Kensey Nash

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Exton, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash in April 2010.

Interview Details – I knew an individual in the Finance Department who was a friend of my sisters. She told me about the opening so I applied. I got a call back relatively soon, and was cleared for a brief phone interview with HR. After the interview with HR, which consisted of behavioral questions I was called back by the Accounting Manager. This was more in depth, and I had questions like "what type of boss would you like to work for?" "How do you handle stressful tasks and situations?"...etc. I was told I would hear back from them again, and this time it was the woman I was going to work directly under. She asked me similar questions during this phone interview some were a little more blunt then others but nothing too difficult. My situation was different because I was unable to appear for a face to face interview. After about a week I heard back and I was hired for the position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kensey Nash? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kensey Nash Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kensey Nash employees and interview candidates.