Kensey Nash Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kensey Nash

Biomaterials R&D Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash in June 2010.

Began with one phone interview, followed by three in-person interviews. The interviews were less about myself, and more of a "showcase" of the products being tested by the group.

Interview Questions
    • The questions mostly revolved around my work experience. No questions were particularly unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, as this was an hourly intern position.

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash.

- HR call for a screening
    - Phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
    - Onsite interview with three individuals at Senior Management in addition to the Hiring Manager and HR

Was not ready to relocate.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash in April 2010.

I knew an individual in the Finance Department who was a friend of my sisters. She told me about the opening so I applied. I got a call back relatively soon, and was cleared for a brief phone interview with HR. After the interview with HR, which consisted of behavioral questions I was called back by the Accounting Manager. This was more in depth, and I had questions like "what type of boss would you like to work for?" "How do you handle stressful tasks and situations?"...etc. I was told I would hear back from them again, and this time it was the woman I was going to work directly under. She asked me similar questions during this phone interview some were a little more blunt then others but nothing too difficult. My situation was different because I was unable to appear for a face to face interview. After about a week I heard back and I was hired for the position.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Kensey Nash in June 2010.

They asked your skills, experience and your accomplishment. Why are you leaving your current company? They are friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
    • Did you notice any your weakness? How can you improve your weakness?   Answer Question
    neutral.

Worked for Kensey Nash? Contribute to the Community!