Kensey Nash

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Biomaterials R&D Interview

Biomaterials R&D

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash in June 2010.

Interview Details – Began with one phone interview, followed by three in-person interviews. The interviews were less about myself, and more of a "showcase" of the products being tested by the group.

Interview Question – The questions mostly revolved around my work experience. No questions were particularly unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, as this was an hourly intern position.

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash.

Interview Details – - HR call for a screening
- Phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Onsite interview with three individuals at Senior Management in addition to the Hiring Manager and HR

Reason for Declining – Was not ready to relocate.

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Exton, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kensey Nash in April 2010.

Interview Details – I knew an individual in the Finance Department who was a friend of my sisters. She told me about the opening so I applied. I got a call back relatively soon, and was cleared for a brief phone interview with HR. After the interview with HR, which consisted of behavioral questions I was called back by the Accounting Manager. This was more in depth, and I had questions like "what type of boss would you like to work for?" "How do you handle stressful tasks and situations?"...etc. I was told I would hear back from them again, and this time it was the woman I was going to work directly under. She asked me similar questions during this phone interview some were a little more blunt then others but nothing too difficult. My situation was different because I was unable to appear for a face to face interview. After about a week I heard back and I was hired for the position.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kensey Nash in June 2010.

Interview Details – They asked your skills, experience and your accomplishment. Why are you leaving your current company? They are friendly and nice.

Interview Question – Did you notice any your weakness? How can you improve your weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – neutral.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kensey Nash? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kensey Nash interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kensey Nash employees and interview candidates.