Kensington Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linden, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linden, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kensington in December 2013.

The process was very quick. The job posted was found on Indeed, I was redirected to several websites however to get to the company site where I was sending a resume. The company is a small start up and I expected a below average salary, but the position intrigued me because they stated they would offer options after the first year.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, they were more interested talking about their top clients. The management seems to be new to "owning" a business, but they have a lot of connections and a great business plan that will probably work in the Linden, NJ area where the office is located.   View Answer

No salary - The want someone in there to run the business for them. Compensation would come in the form of partial ownership. With the conflicting personalities between the owners, not a good bet.