Kent Hospital

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Telecommunication Operator Interview

Telecommunication Operator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kent Hospital.

Interview Details – I had applied for the position before but did not receive it because I did not have a high school diploma (I was 3 months short of graduating and looking for a summer job). When I began college, I received a random email from the department manager. Another position had opened up and she had been so impressed with my resume from the first round that she only contacted me. I scheduled an interview with her for the following week and less than a month later, was training with my coworkers.

Interview Question – Something along the lines of "Tell me about your connections to Kent hospital." I had done some previous volunteer work there, but I think she was also looking to see how well I'd mix into the community hospital.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kent Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kent Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kent Hospital employees and interview candidates.