Kentucky Community and Technical College System

www.kctcs.edu
  www.kctcs.edu

Kentucky Community and Technical College System Interview Questions in Versailles, KY

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kentucky Community and Technical College System

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Versailles, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Versailles, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kentucky Community and Technical College System in September 2010.

The hiring and interview process was fairly quick, once I was called in for the initial interview, but it took two months from the time I applied until I was called for the first interview. Then I was interviewed by a panel of approximately four people, and offered the job after I passed the background check. This took about three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any difficult questions. It was an easy interview.   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate. They offered one salary, and there was apparently no room for negotiation, since salaries are set by the state to fit within a tight margin.

Worked for Kentucky Community and Technical College System? Contribute to the Community!