Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kentucky Farm Bureau InsuranceMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in March 2015.
I had a phane interview and an in-person interview. I believe the entire process consists of 2 or 3 in person interviews but I didn't make it past the first round. The phone interview consisted of stock questions such as "describe a problem you encountered in the workplace and how did you solve it" and the in person interview was much more personal.
- How do you organize? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance.
Phone interview, then two face to face interviews. Took a Very long time to get job offer, we'll over 4 months. Be prepared to wait it out if you really want to work here. Interviews at HQ in Louisville. Everyone friendly and professional. Building is very nice, but interior is very dated.
- Typical interview questions, although be prepared to discuss how political company is. 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance (Campbellsville, KY) in October 2008.
I submitted my resume and was contacted by email. They asked me to come in and take a test. I'm a college graduate and I never had a test like this. Trick questions and word problems. Not enough time given to finish each section. Everyone else looked like they were having problems as well so I don't know which one of us was the Einstein who finished the test or did the best but I suppose it wasnt me. All I know is they missed out, I'm a damn good employee.
- All I remember is that there was a detailed word problem that described short selling and the question at the end of the three paragraph situation wanted to know which of the multiple choice answers left the subject "naked" in the short sell 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in June 2008.
The Interview process involved a discussion of the job and what was required, a bit about the company and then focused upon how my experience met their needs
- You are very experienced and could do my job. Will you be happy in this position? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review