Kepware Technologies Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orono, ME
    Anonymous Employee in Orono, ME

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kepware Technologies in October 2014.

I gave them my resume at a job fair. They called me a couple weeks later and set up an interview. I interviewed on campus with two recruiters. They had students booked back to back. The people that I'm sure got offered jobs were me and a really bright freshman (He didn't know very much C++ though.) Someone we got offered the job over was the number 1 student in the department probably. He has a 4.0 and knows a lot about programming, but isn't very personable. So I guess that kind of speaks to their ideals. They prefer someone who will fit into the Kepware atmosphere over someone who is more book smart.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between C and C++? Why haven't you taken a C++ course? What are you doing for you senior project? Can you make a class? What's the difference between the stack and the heap? Lots of C++ questions.   View Answer

The process was really early in the summer intern recruiting season and so I wanted to see what else was out there. I kinda felt like they wanted to assimilate me into their cult. Plus who wants to wear a polyester polo everyday?