Keste Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2014
Updated Jun 23, 2014

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Keste.

I was first contacted about the job after I had applied at a job fair. Then I was contacted, had a recorded video interview( one where I watched a video and answered the question in a given time limit). After this I had an interview with the CEO, who was very friendly. After this I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I was put through the ringer here. There was 3 different people who interviewed me. One was a non-technical manager and the other two were technical developers who asked many detailed questions. One basing the questions almost completely off my resume, the other asked some tricky and detailed questions about web development. The second one asked about the complexity of some data structures. Finally I talked to the CEO again and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember what was asked exactly, but the hardest question was writing some multi threaded algorithm. It wasn't necessarily all that difficult, just tricky. I was completely lost though because I hadn't studied/used multithreaded programs for a long time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Keste.

One interview with recruiting team and one interview in person.

Interview Questions
    • Every question I was asked was from my Resume. It was a pleasant experience   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Keste.

It was on campus interview with CEO from Keste. I submited my resume at school career fair, and they contacted me through email. It was for full time job as a software engineer focusing on java. It was not a very technical interview, but rather chill conversational style. It lasted about 20 mins.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keste.

Very indepth interview process, had a chance to review work samples.

Pre-Sales Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Keste in September 2012.

After 10 interviews, I felt I knew much more about the different areas of the company. Interviewers were overy friendly and thorough, raning from standard interview questions to case studies, past experiences and current project challoenges ("How would you handle that?").

Interview Questions
    • "A project I am managing has changed scope 4 times - how would you protect the developers from this?"   View Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Keste in May 2008.

It took about 3 months, screening, in person interview with HR and interview with executives.

Interview Questions
    It was simple. They gave me a number, I countered and then it was done.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Keste in January 2009.

Office was nice. Meeting was disorganized in that you can wait around for a while and not be sure of whats happening since there's not a receptionist. Owners want to have the last interview before an offer is extended.

Interview Questions
    • How do I react when confronted with a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    Yes: I was able to negotiate. Advice: know what you're worth

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Keste in February 2013.

Interview Questions
    • they have 4 rounds of the interview each round they will ask some basic to medium questions. like starting from db , os, cd, co,networks, hr questions,technical questions, non techincal questions all the bored and good questions they will ask. we will have to slowly tell the answers but some times you can react very fastly also, it all depends on the slow and fast. race is race.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keste in July 2011.

It was a phone interview.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Keste in January 2012.

All of the people were very polite, nice. Many phone interviews were cancelled at last minute. Group interview went well, IMO. Caliper test was given; results are NOT given to candidate. Reference checks were started then everything was black hole. No communication from Keste as to reason; just want to know whether good or bad.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in market Keste wishes to develop.   View Answer
    • How would you manage the business development portion of position.   View Answer

Worked for Keste? Contribute to the Community!