Keste Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to go through a recorded video interview where a question was asked by a program and they recorded my response. After that a couple of weeks later I had a video interview with someone. This was during the crazy snow storm here in Dallas so my second interview kept getting pushed back so that added a little to the stress, but overall it was fine.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keste in January 2015.

Interview

I spent a few months speaking with them. Initially I was contacted by them without ever applying so I was unsure of them. They have a rigorous interview process with many steps including creating a video and video interviews. I didn't hear from them for about 3 weeks before they contacted me to continue the process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Typical sales interview--Oracle experience-middleware sales-size of deals--sales cycles-Lots of what you can do for keste....i asked a lot about what they do to help sales people--was told many things that never came to fruition

Interview Questions

• What is your oracle relationship   1 Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through their website and contacted by recruiter in 2 days. She setup time for phone interview. The initial conversation was too bad. She asked couple of questions and took details from me. She asked my salary expectations. I quoted very lower rate but she reduced that rate too. She told me to complete the technical exercise which she sent in 2 days. I'm not interested in solving because I felt bad for applying after initial discussion and due to my personal problems. She followed up with me for 3 weeks continuously to solve the exercise. I felt that they are genuinely interested in me and solved the exercise immediately. I received acknowledgement in a day and no update for next 3 weeks. Finally she sent a email saying that they won't hire internationals because they don't want to sponsor. In the job description they mentioned that they will sponsor internationals .I felt irritated and angry after hearing that excuse because they wasted lot of my precious time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keste.

Interview

I was first contacted about the job after I had applied at a job fair. Then I was contacted, had a recorded video interview( one where I watched a video and answered the question in a given time limit). After this I had an interview with the CEO, who was very friendly. After this I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I was put through the ringer here. There was 3 different people who interviewed me. One was a non-technical manager and the other two were technical developers who asked many detailed questions. One basing the questions almost completely off my resume, the other asked some tricky and detailed questions about web development. The second one asked about the complexity of some data structures. Finally I talked to the CEO again and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember what was asked exactly, but the hardest question was writing some multi threaded algorithm. It wasn't necessarily all that difficult, just tricky. I was completely lost though because I hadn't studied/used multithreaded programs for a long time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keste.

Interview

One interview with recruiting team and one interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Every question I was asked was from my Resume. It was a pleasant experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keste (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was on campus interview with CEO from Keste. I submited my resume at school career fair, and they contacted me through email. It was for full time job as a software engineer focusing on java. It was not a very technical interview, but rather chill conversational style. It lasted about 20 mins.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX).

Interview

Very indepth interview process, had a chance to review work samples.

Pre-Sales Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

After 10 interviews, I felt I knew much more about the different areas of the company. Interviewers were overy friendly and thorough, raning from standard interview questions to case studies, past experiences and current project challoenges ("How would you handle that?").

Interview Questions

• "A project I am managing has changed scope 4 times - how would you protect the developers from this?"   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Office was nice. Meeting was disorganized in that you can wait around for a while and not be sure of whats happening since there's not a receptionist. Owners want to have the last interview before an offer is extended.

Interview Questions

• How do I react when confronted with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes: I was able to negotiate. Advice: know what you're worth