Keste

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Keste.

Interview Details – I was first contacted about the job after I had applied at a job fair. Then I was contacted, had a recorded video interview( one where I watched a video and answered the question in a given time limit). After this I had an interview with the CEO, who was very friendly. After this I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I was put through the ringer here. There was 3 different people who interviewed me. One was a non-technical manager and the other two were technical developers who asked many detailed questions. One basing the questions almost completely off my resume, the other asked some tricky and detailed questions about web development. The second one asked about the complexity of some data structures. Finally I talked to the CEO again and was sent on my way.

Interview Question – I can't remember what was asked exactly, but the hardest question was writing some multi threaded algorithm. It wasn't necessarily all that difficult, just tricky. I was completely lost though because I hadn't studied/used multithreaded programs for a long time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keste.

Interview Details – One interview with recruiting team and one interview in person.

Interview Question – Every question I was asked was from my Resume. It was a pleasant experience   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Keste.

Interview Details – It was on campus interview with CEO from Keste. I submited my resume at school career fair, and they contacted me through email. It was for full time job as a software engineer focusing on java. It was not a very technical interview, but rather chill conversational style. It lasted about 20 mins.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keste.

Interview Details – Very indepth interview process, had a chance to review work samples.

Configurator Analyst Interview

Configurator Analyst

Interviewed at Keste

Interview Details – Training and test based on training

Interview Question – Expansions of abbreviations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and straight forward. Both parties had the same expectation.

Pre-Sales Solution Architect Interview

Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Keste in September 2012.

Interview Details – After 10 interviews, I felt I knew much more about the different areas of the company. Interviewers were overy friendly and thorough, raning from standard interview questions to case studies, past experiences and current project challoenges ("How would you handle that?").

Interview Question – "A project I am managing has changed scope 4 times - how would you protect the developers from this?"   View Answer

Technology Interview

Technology
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Keste in May 2008.

Interview Details – It took about 3 months, screening, in person interview with HR and interview with executives.

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was simple. They gave me a number, I countered and then it was done.

Management Interview

Management
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Keste in January 2009.

Interview Details – Office was nice. Meeting was disorganized in that you can wait around for a while and not be sure of whats happening since there's not a receptionist. Owners want to have the last interview before an offer is extended.

Interview Question – How do I react when confronted with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes: I was able to negotiate. Advice: know what you're worth

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Keste in February 2013.

Interview Details – they have 4 rounds of the interview each round they will ask some basic to medium questions. like starting from db , os, cd, co,networks, hr questions,technical questions, non techincal questions all the bored and good questions they will ask. we will have to slowly tell the answers but some times you can react very fastly also, it all depends on the slow and fast. race is race.

Interview Question – they have 4 rounds of the interview each round they will ask some basic to medium questions. like starting from db , os, cd, co,networks, hr questions,technical questions, non techincal questions all the bored and good questions they will ask. we will have to slowly tell the answers but some times you can react very fastly also, it all depends on the slow and fast. race is race.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keste in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview.

Interview Question – Scheduler   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Keste? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keste interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Keste employees and interview candidates.