Ketchum Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ketchum in January 2010.

Everything was handled very professionally. Interviewed with the manager and several of the team members. They were most interested in details about previous on-the-job experience and how it related to their current accounts.

Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ketchum in September 2009.

I was contacted by a HR rep for a phone interview as I lived in another city. Afterwards I was e-mailed a pretty extensive writing test. I returned it a couple days later. I was then contacted and told the position was filled internally.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • How many people worked on "X" account with you? Are you comfortable working with large teams?   Answer Question