Ketchum Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jun 3, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview is with account leads you would work with. Great people, aren't trying to trick you, just trying to see if you'll fit with the culture. A writing test is required after. A presentation is optional. Very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None as an intern.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Everything was handled very professionally. Interviewed with the manager and several of the team members. They were most interested in details about previous on-the-job experience and how it related to their current accounts.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a HR rep for a phone interview as I lived in another city. Afterwards I was e-mailed a pretty extensive writing test. I returned it a couple days later. I was then contacted and told the position was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • How many people worked on "X" account with you? Are you comfortable working with large teams?   Answer Question