Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ketchum
- Intern (10)
- Account Executive (2)
- Senior Human Resources Manager (2)
- Account Coordinator (2)
- Senior Account Executive (2)
- Account Supervisor (2)
- Account Associate (1)
- Assistant Account Executive (1)
- EVP (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Public Affairs (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- Public Relations Intern (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Support (1)
- Vice President/Account Supervisor (1)
- Social Marketing Intern (1)
- Accounts Coordinator (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
Senior Human Resources Manager Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY) in April 2012.
I contacted the recruiter on LinkedIn when I saw the position posted online. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and met with the recruiter, hiring manager and members of the team within two weeks. I came back for final-round interviews with the heads of the businesses I was to support. The whole process took about a month and I received follow-up communication the whole way. There was an application, reference check and writing/strategy exercises that are completed by all candidates including those in Operations.
- Questions were behavioral and nothing really was meant to throw me off. Some of the interviews with the potential business partners were a bit tougher, focused on specifics about their businesses or past experience but I enjoyed bringing them around to why I could be a good fit for them. Overall my experience interviewing was very pleasant throughout and the wonderful people I met really increased my interest in the agency as I went through the process. Answer Question
I recommend being as up-front as possible about what is important to you from the start, so that all parties are aligned by the time the offer stage is reached. That is always the best approach, and was true here as well.
Other Interview Reviews for Ketchum
Senior Human Resources Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY) in February 2012.
I first had a phone interview with the Recruiter. I was then told that I would be invited in for an interview. Three days passed and I didn't hear anything. I emailed the recruiter and she then made the coordinator schedule my in person interview. I met with the Recruiter and another Sr. Hr Manager on the team. It was a great interview. They asked a lot of questions about my background and why I want to work for Ketchum. It seemed like a great opportunity. A week after my interview, I emailed the recruiter about the status and never heard anything back. Unfortunately, not receiving any type of follow up on the status of my interview didn't leave a good impression on the company for me.
- Tell me a little about yourself. Answer Question