Keurig Green Mountain

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Buyer Interview

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in April 2010.

Interview Details – After being stood up three separate times for a phone interview I received an over the phone interview. About two weeks later I interviewed in person. Then about two months later there was an offer of $50,000. I countered with a request for $51,000 and after a one day delay it was accepted. However, that lady, the manager of manufacturing, and director of operations were terminated.

Interview Question – Don't remember, it was very unstructured and lacked any formal direction.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Keurig Green Mountain

Worked for Keurig Green Mountain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keurig Green Mountain Buyer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Keurig Green Mountain employees and interview candidates.