Keurig Green Mountain Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
28 interviews

2.6

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in May 2014.

The process was organized, however the people had no idea on interview etiquette. I'm impressed they actually hire people. There are two many people involved and noone seems to communicate with anyone. Also, I was never told until a few weeks later that I wasn't being considered. I was brought in under the assumption I was interviewing for a job when in fact it had been offered to someone else already. Complete waste of time and unprofessional/deceiving.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The questions are not structured as typical behavioral questions just based on experience and education. They seem to be interested in strong credentials so don't waste your time applying if you went to a Podunk school.   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in November 2013.

I was a student applying for a Co-op. I applied through our school's Job Zone. They asked for both a Resume and a Cover Letter. The interview was a 2-step process. The first was a pre-recorded intervoiew where I was asked questions and I recorded my answers. The second was a phone/video interview. Average interview and questions which lastest for about 30 min. Heard back about the job offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy questions. Nothing was unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Food Regulation/Nutrition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Waterbury, VT
    Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, VT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter about one month after I initially applied. I responded, via email, to the recruiter and an initial phone interview was set up that same week. About two days after the first phone interview the recruiter set me up with a phone interview with the director. One week after the phone interview with the director I was told they would fly me out to Vermont for an in person interview. After about three weeks I was flown to Vermont and interviewed. The interview was only a couple of hours long, met with multiple people. Questions were more about personality, cultural fit. Nothing like the typical (tell me about a time.... time questions). Would have been a terrific place to work but I was not awarded the position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in January 2012.

Recruiter reached out to me, and I had two phone screens, one with recruiter and one with the hiring manager. About a week later I was asked to do a face to face with about 4 people. Interview was casual several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you create a project charter to move this cup of water?   Answer Question
    They gave me what I asked for so no negotiating.

Process Development Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterbury, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in August 2011.

This was back in the good days of GMCR. I was contacted the same day I applied online, the recruiter was super friendly. I interviewed about a week later and actually enjoyed my few hours there, good people in round robin 1:1 style. I returned a week later to interview with the upper management. Enjoyable with the manager, but the director was completely disengaged, I later learned he is never engaged. I stayed in contact. Recruiting knew I was going to leave the area soon, so right before I left town, they called to say they will make an offer but didn't have it ready yet. I was impressed by the transparency to accommodate my situation.

New departmental interview process involved multiple group interviews. I've been involved in them. Results vary, but the most disturbing trend I noticed is that foreign workers will be hired on the spot, even if they are extremely unqualified. I no longer recommend engaging in business with this company. It is a far cry from the awesome place I used to work for.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. At the time GMCR was an awesome place to work and that is all I cared about.

Designer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in February 2011.

Phone interview and on-site interview

Interview Questions
    Negotiated with HR (not much room for negotiation)

Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2013.

Horrible candidate experience. I spent over 7 hours with in-person interviews, and met 9 different people, including the Sr Director and VP of talent Acquisition I did not get any feedback from anyone. No one! I sent separate "thank you's" to each interviewer and still no feedback. During the interview process , it was mentioned they want to improve the candidate experience. Well, guess what? Common courtesy and feedback is key!

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Waterbury, VT
    Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, VT

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

I never even got to an interview. I've applied for 4 positions in the last six months. Each time, I get an email 1-2 months later informing me "...we are going no further with your application."

Sales/Marketing Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in June 2012.

Panel interview - lots of random questions from everyone. They seem lost in data and analysis and forgot they sold coffee and convenience. Seems more like a tech company than a consumer product co.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sumner, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumner, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in July 2011.

Sucks...

There isn't a negotiation phase.

Worked for Keurig Green Mountain? Contribute to the Community!