Keurig Green Mountain

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Development Technician Interview

Waterbury, VT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in August 2011.

Interview Details – This was back in the good days of GMCR. I was contacted the same day I applied online, the recruiter was super friendly. I interviewed about a week later and actually enjoyed my few hours there, good people in round robin 1:1 style. I returned a week later to interview with the upper management. Enjoyable with the manager, but the director was completely disengaged, I later learned he is never engaged. I stayed in contact. Recruiting knew I was going to leave the area soon, so right before I left town, they called to say they will make an offer but didn't have it ready yet. I was impressed by the transparency to accommodate my situation.

New departmental interview process involved multiple group interviews. I've been involved in them. Results vary, but the most disturbing trend I noticed is that foreign workers will be hired on the spot, even if they are extremely unqualified. I no longer recommend engaging in business with this company. It is a far cry from the awesome place I used to work for.

Interview Question – What was your GPA.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. At the time GMCR was an awesome place to work and that is all I cared about.

Designer Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview and on-site interview

Interview Question – The questions were fairly easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated with HR (not much room for negotiation)

Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2013.

Interview Details – Horrible candidate experience. I spent over 7 hours with in-person interviews, and met 9 different people, including the Sr Director and VP of talent Acquisition I did not get any feedback from anyone. No one! I sent separate "thank you's" to each interviewer and still no feedback. During the interview process , it was mentioned they want to improve the candidate experience. Well, guess what? Common courtesy and feedback is key!

QA Specialist Interview

Waterbury, VT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview Details – I never even got to an interview. I've applied for 4 positions in the last six months. Each time, I get an email 1-2 months later informing me "...we are going no further with your application."

Interview Question – non   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Sales/Marketing Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in June 2012.

Interview Details – Panel interview - lots of random questions from everyone. They seem lost in data and analysis and forgot they sold coffee and convenience. Seems more like a tech company than a consumer product co.

Interview Question – They were all detailed. No fluff.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Sumner, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in July 2011.

Interview Details – Sucks...

Negotiation Details – There isn't a negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through college's center for career development. Received a phone call from HR and scheduled an interview at Keurig office. I have 2 interviewers, one senior director and one manager. The questions are not hard and are pretty much based on your previous work experience.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to extend my internship end date.

Senior Engineer Interview

Reading, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview Details – Went through 2 rounds of interviews with engineers and members of senior management. After completing interviews, was provided an offer which I acted upon quickly.

Negotiation Details – Short, not terribly well performed.

Intern Interview

Waterbury, VT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview Details – Three round interview, the first was by phone. Basic questions until the in-person at the end

Interview Question – Tell us three ways you would market XYZ K-Cup   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Paid internship with perks

Very Easy Interview

Senior Buyer Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went through 3 rounds of interviews and received positive feedback after each interview. They expressed a sincere interest and said it would take a few weeks. I reached out several times and never received a response. I was disappointed because during the interview process, I was very impressed with the people and the culture.

Interview Question – The questions were very basic during the interview. Their focus is more on cultural fit which was impressive.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keurig Green Mountain

Worked for Keurig Green Mountain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keurig Green Mountain interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by Keurig Green Mountain employees and interview candidates.