Keurig Green Mountain Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

Whole day interview with multiple levels of organization. Interview questions were 'stock'; nothing out of the ordinary or too challenging. At the time, Keurig was hiring for many jobs so perhaps selection process was minimal.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was a phone interview and a panel interview with 5 executives. They did a round robin type of interview and just pin balled back and forth. The questions were pretty generic if I'm honest. The interview was pretty straight forward and the follow up afterwards was long and drawn out. They called a few times to just make sure that I was still in the market and then finally got back to me with an offer after 2 months.

Engineering Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

I applied through my college website. I received an email a couple days later to set up a phone call with a HR representative. A few days later I got an invitation to fly out to their Boston office. They had a car waiting at the airport along with a comfortable hotel room for the night. People were very friendly but there were many people interviewing for the same job.

Regional Director Interview

Application

Interview

phone interview asking general easy questions. Then one face to face panel interview. The interview was low pressure but the questions were not a good indicator if I could do the job. Buy a interview book at Amazon and memorize the suggested answers. They like the corp. response.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Waterbury, VT).

Interview

First applied with resume and then they got back 2 months later and called for an interview and then a month later told me I was hired. All in all 3 months of deliberation. Too long! This should have been a sign, everything takes forever to happen there.

Interview Questions

• What marketing skills did I have?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

Applied online through the Keurig green mountain website. Required resume and cover letter. Received an email for a Skype interview with manager in department. 20-30 minutes with basic questions mostly behavioral and resume based. Typical tell me about yourself and working in a team based questions. Overall good experience interviewer was very friendly and loved to talk about Keurig.

Product Development Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, received automated rejection letter three weeks later, three weeks after that received a phone call indicating interest in me for the position. Recruiters seem disorganized and more focused on what school I went to and what degree I had than job experience. Also, recruiters were clearly confused about what their responsibilities were. One short phone call with recruiter, then, a half hour phone interview with another recruiter where recruiter asks "walk me through your resume". (Which says to me they did not at all look at my resume). Next, they flew me out for in person interviews: Several one on one and several small panels. Questions in these interviews ranged from general personality to very specific technical questions related directly to the job. This whole in-person process ended up taking eight hours with no break for lunch. They reimbursed for flight out there as promised, but not until over a month and a half later. A job offer was received in a phone call a week after the in person interview. The written offer letter had a couple mistakes. They were willing to negotiate after their first offer. The in-person interviewers were more interested in my skills & experience, but recruiters seemed only interested in schooling and degree. Based on this, it seems it would be hard to get to in-person process without the exact school and degree the recruiter wants, regardless of your other qualifications.

Interview Questions

Their second offer was good but did not go quite far enough to meet what the market is for my skills and experience

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

Interview with 2 people - Recruiter & IT Manager They interview you separately over Skype or via phone for about 30 minutes each, so they end up asking the same questions. They were very friendly overall and try to make you comfortable with the interview process as a whole. Know what is expected of you in the position that you apply for!

Interview Questions

• Why Keurig Green Mountain? Why do an internship when you could spend your summer playing? What is Cloud Computing? What does an IT analyst do for the company?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a very lengthy and time consuming process. It took 4 month and 5 interviews to complete. To relocate, I was asked to speak to another company. The Recruiter put me in touch with someone not familiar with VT.

Negotiation

No negotiations to speak of

Technology Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Burlington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied jointly for Project Management and Technology rotation program for recent grads. Email was sent out to school employment list, I replied. Got a phone interview within a day, then a final day-long, on-site interview a week and a half later. Offer came three days later. Never waited longer than a week to hear back. Very nice and quick process.

Interview Questions

• First round: mostly talking about past experiences on my resume. A few standard interview questions like "tell us about a problem you faced in your work and how you solved it"   Answer Question