Keurig Green Mountain

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.6

Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

--Met at University Recruiting
    --Got a call to set up a phone interview, did phone interview
    --Set up two more phone interviews with directors of engineering departments

HR/recruiting staff was very helpful and personable. The engineering team was very polite, and seemed most interested in learning if I was a cultural fit for the company

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Typical process. Started with a phone screening, then an in-person interview.
    Interview was more than 5hrs long, but very enjoyable.
    They really just want to get to know your background. A lot of 'Tell me a time......' questions. Nothing technical.

Sensory Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2014.

KGM has one of the fastest, most efficient HR departments I have ever encountered. It took a couple weeks to be contacted from my initial online application submission, but I was greeted very kindly and had a great introduction to the company through the initial contact. I made it through the pre-screen and was able to speak to the hiring manager for the position on the second interview (phone) within less than a week. After that, I was contacted by the recruiter and was scheduled within a day for an in person interview, which they flew me in for (included flight, hotel and rental car costs). The whole process, once I was contacted, took less than two weeks. It was quick, efficient, and they truly did reveal that they care about the candidates that they hire. By far the best HR I have encountered thus far.

Interview Questions

Declined because of another offer that more aligned with my passions and skills. Very sad to decline the offer though.

Food Regulation/Nutrition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter about one month after I initially applied. I responded, via email, to the recruiter and an initial phone interview was set up that same week. About two days after the first phone interview the recruiter set me up with a phone interview with the director. One week after the phone interview with the director I was told they would fly me out to Vermont for an in person interview. After about three weeks I was flown to Vermont and interviewed. The interview was only a couple of hours long, met with multiple people. Questions were more about personality, cultural fit. Nothing like the typical (tell me about a time.... time questions). Would have been a terrific place to work but I was not awarded the position.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in May 2014.

The process was organized, however the people had no idea on interview etiquette. I'm impressed they actually hire people. There are two many people involved and noone seems to communicate with anyone. Also, I was never told until a few weeks later that I wasn't being considered. I was brought in under the assumption I was interviewing for a job when in fact it had been offered to someone else already. Complete waste of time and unprofessional/deceiving.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The questions are not structured as typical behavioral questions just based on experience and education. They seem to be interested in strong credentials so don't waste your time applying if you went to a Podunk school.   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT

I never even got to an interview. I've applied for 4 positions in the last six months. Each time, I get an email 1-2 months later informing me "...we are going no further with your application."

Finance Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in November 2013.

I was a student applying for a Co-op. I applied through our school's Job Zone. They asked for both a Resume and a Cover Letter. The interview was a 2-step process. The first was a pre-recorded intervoiew where I was asked questions and I recorded my answers. The second was a phone/video interview. Average interview and questions which lastest for about 30 min. Heard back about the job offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy questions. Nothing was unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2013.

Horrible candidate experience. I spent over 7 hours with in-person interviews, and met 9 different people, including the Sr Director and VP of talent Acquisition I did not get any feedback from anyone. No one! I sent separate "thank you's" to each interviewer and still no feedback. During the interview process , it was mentioned they want to improve the candidate experience. Well, guess what? Common courtesy and feedback is key!

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Went through 2 rounds of interviews with engineers and members of senior management. After completing interviews, was provided an offer which I acted upon quickly.

Short, not terribly well performed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Three round interview, the first was by phone. Basic questions until the in-person at the end

Paid internship with perks