Keurig Green Mountain

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.6

Industrial Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

I applied through college. Interview was pretty easy. Mostly behavioral questions, and a few technical questions. Depending on what role you are applying to, they will be looking for specific qualifications so you have to make sure you show that you have them

Key Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Multiple Inverview phone, panel interview another phone Drivers license background check, some salary negotiation, 3 week training program shadowing
    I was initially recruited by a recruiter than had a phone interview with an HR rep, followed by a panel interview, followed by an interview with the VP of Sales.
    Then extended an offer

Embedded Software Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in January 2015.

Applied online, then contacted by recruiter, then went to onsite interview. Not many technical questions. I am local, so simply drove to their office. Nice people. But I did not get offer. My experience is quite different from their needs.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Describe a technical problem and how you solved it   Answer Question

R&D Packaging Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

I applied online for the position and got the response next day asking for a phone interview by email. It was just a HR interview. Asked the basic HR questions, such as, how do you know the company, what do you think about the company, and then ask me to introduce my research, and my experience, etc.

Interview Questions
    • So you don't have much experience in industry, how do you think you will fit our company?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

--Met at University Recruiting
    --Got a call to set up a phone interview, did phone interview
    --Set up two more phone interviews with directors of engineering departments

HR/recruiting staff was very helpful and personable. The engineering team was very polite, and seemed most interested in learning if I was a cultural fit for the company

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Typical process. Started with a phone screening, then an in-person interview.
    Interview was more than 5hrs long, but very enjoyable.
    They really just want to get to know your background. A lot of 'Tell me a time......' questions. Nothing technical.

Sensory Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2014.

KGM has one of the fastest, most efficient HR departments I have ever encountered. It took a couple weeks to be contacted from my initial online application submission, but I was greeted very kindly and had a great introduction to the company through the initial contact. I made it through the pre-screen and was able to speak to the hiring manager for the position on the second interview (phone) within less than a week. After that, I was contacted by the recruiter and was scheduled within a day for an in person interview, which they flew me in for (included flight, hotel and rental car costs). The whole process, once I was contacted, took less than two weeks. It was quick, efficient, and they truly did reveal that they care about the candidates that they hire. By far the best HR I have encountered thus far.

Interview Questions

Declined because of another offer that more aligned with my passions and skills. Very sad to decline the offer though.

PMO Staffing Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2014.

Enjoyable interview process. Spent a solid eight hours meeting 9-10 candidates.
    Followup wasn't good. I was told they would have an answer in the next week. I stopped asking after six weeks. Two months later they still reached out and said that the team was making a decision this week (blah blah).

Worse - Be PREPARED for a Very un-organized reimbursement process. It's been three months and I still haven't been reimbursed for my travel expenses (They say 2-3 weeks. It's 15 weeks and still no check). Perhaps they're working on the K2.0 issues instead.

Interview Questions
    • How was I going to fix the issues when this role hasn't ever been in place   View Answer

Food Regulation/Nutrition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, VT
    Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, VT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter about one month after I initially applied. I responded, via email, to the recruiter and an initial phone interview was set up that same week. About two days after the first phone interview the recruiter set me up with a phone interview with the director. One week after the phone interview with the director I was told they would fly me out to Vermont for an in person interview. After about three weeks I was flown to Vermont and interviewed. The interview was only a couple of hours long, met with multiple people. Questions were more about personality, cultural fit. Nothing like the typical (tell me about a time.... time questions). Would have been a terrific place to work but I was not awarded the position.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in May 2014.

The process was organized, however the people had no idea on interview etiquette. I'm impressed they actually hire people. There are two many people involved and noone seems to communicate with anyone. Also, I was never told until a few weeks later that I wasn't being considered. I was brought in under the assumption I was interviewing for a job when in fact it had been offered to someone else already. Complete waste of time and unprofessional/deceiving.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The questions are not structured as typical behavioral questions just based on experience and education. They seem to be interested in strong credentials so don't waste your time applying if you went to a Podunk school.   Answer Question