Keurig Green Mountain

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Co-Op Interview

Finance Co-Op

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was a student applying for a Co-op. I applied through our school's Job Zone. They asked for both a Resume and a Cover Letter. The interview was a 2-step process. The first was a pre-recorded intervoiew where I was asked questions and I recorded my answers. The second was a phone/video interview. Average interview and questions which lastest for about 30 min. Heard back about the job offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Very easy questions. Nothing was unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Food Regulation/Nutrition Specialist Interview

Food Regulation/Nutrition Specialist
Waterbury, VT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email from a recruiter about one month after I initially applied. I responded, via email, to the recruiter and an initial phone interview was set up that same week. About two days after the first phone interview the recruiter set me up with a phone interview with the director. One week after the phone interview with the director I was told they would fly me out to Vermont for an in person interview. After about three weeks I was flown to Vermont and interviewed. The interview was only a couple of hours long, met with multiple people. Questions were more about personality, cultural fit. Nothing like the typical (tell me about a time.... time questions). Would have been a terrific place to work but I was not awarded the position.

Interview Question – Where do you feel you fit on the Meyers Briggs scale?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Reading, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in January 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter reached out to me, and I had two phone screens, one with recruiter and one with the hiring manager. About a week later I was asked to do a face to face with about 4 people. Interview was casual several behavioral questions.

Interview Question – How would you create a project charter to move this cup of water?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I asked for so no negotiating.

Process Development Technician Interview

Process Development Technician
Waterbury, VT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in August 2011.

Interview Details – This was back in the good days of GMCR. I was contacted the same day I applied online, the recruiter was super friendly. I interviewed about a week later and actually enjoyed my few hours there, good people in round robin 1:1 style. I returned a week later to interview with the upper management. Enjoyable with the manager, but the director was completely disengaged, I later learned he is never engaged. I stayed in contact. Recruiting knew I was going to leave the area soon, so right before I left town, they called to say they will make an offer but didn't have it ready yet. I was impressed by the transparency to accommodate my situation.

New departmental interview process involved multiple group interviews. I've been involved in them. Results vary, but the most disturbing trend I noticed is that foreign workers will be hired on the spot, even if they are extremely unqualified. I no longer recommend engaging in business with this company. It is a far cry from the awesome place I used to work for.

Interview Question – What was your GPA.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. At the time GMCR was an awesome place to work and that is all I cared about.

Designer Interview

Designer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview and on-site interview

Interview Question – The questions were fairly easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated with HR (not much room for negotiation)

Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Interview

Senior Manager Talent Acquisition

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in October 2013.

Interview Details – Horrible candidate experience. I spent over 7 hours with in-person interviews, and met 9 different people, including the Sr Director and VP of talent Acquisition I did not get any feedback from anyone. No one! I sent separate "thank you's" to each interviewer and still no feedback. During the interview process , it was mentioned they want to improve the candidate experience. Well, guess what? Common courtesy and feedback is key!

QA Specialist Interview

QA Specialist
Waterbury, VT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview Details – I never even got to an interview. I've applied for 4 positions in the last six months. Each time, I get an email 1-2 months later informing me "...we are going no further with your application."

Interview Question – non   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Sales/Marketing Interview

Sales/Marketing

I applied online - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in June 2012.

Interview Details – Panel interview - lots of random questions from everyone. They seem lost in data and analysis and forgot they sold coffee and convenience. Seems more like a tech company than a consumer product co.

Interview Question – They were all detailed. No fluff.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Sumner, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in July 2011.

Interview Details – Sucks...

Negotiation Details – There isn't a negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through college's center for career development. Received a phone call from HR and scheduled an interview at Keurig office. I have 2 interviewers, one senior director and one manager. The questions are not hard and are pretty much based on your previous work experience.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to extend my internship end date.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keurig Green Mountain

Worked for Keurig Green Mountain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keurig Green Mountain interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Keurig Green Mountain employees and interview candidates.