Key Energy Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Key Energy Services

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Key Energy Services in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the website in the career section, A week later received a call from HR. Set up interview.The location was easy to find.The interviewer was nice,polite and genuine.The interview was basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behaviral questions, Tell me about yourself, tell me about any hardships faced on the job..ect   Answer Question

The pay was not what I expected, very low for the average

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williston, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Key Energy Services (Williston, ND) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called on the phone by recruiting and hired on the spot. I accepted and went and did drug test right then. I was given relocation money to relocate as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of training had I done?   1 Answer

Recruiter and Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Key Energy Services (Midland, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Had one interview with hiring manager and director

Negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Key Energy Services (Bryan, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Very friendly employer. Seemed to be a fairly "casual" atmosphere and interviewer did best to put me at ease and establish a comfortable dialog. Would have loved to have had the opportunity to work there. Basic interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, challenges in past, how would co-workers describe you, gave basic job description.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you performed beyond what was expected of you in the position?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Key Energy Services.

Interview

Professional assistance with clear directions of expectations

Better offer received