Key Food

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Key Food in March 2012.

Interview Details – No interview required for this job.

Maspeth, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Key Food in February 2009.

Interview Details – My friend previously worked at this location and mentioned how he was still friendly with the manager. I went in one day with my friend and he spoke to the manager, pretty much informing him that I needed a job and that I was good. I then spoke with the manager myself and he simply asked what my availability was and told me I could come in for training that weekend. Easy.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No possible negotiation.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Key Food in June 2008.

Interview Details – Because I had a friend working there, she told me to speak with the manager. At first, she brushed me off and told me to wait for a call. When i spoke with my friend again, she told me to speak with the manager again. And I got the job right there and then.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with the cash registrar?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Key Food? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Key Food interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Key Food employees and interview candidates.