KeyBank Bank Teller Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KeyBank.

had interview and was called for the position shortly after.

there was no negotiating

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank in February 2012.

Was called from a recruiter and asked basic questions about my availability and what experience I've had related to the job and if I had any problems handling copious amounts of cash. I then didn't hear anything back, but called the recruiter and she promptly called me back and I was called later that week to do a personal interview with the Branch Manager and the Client Service Manager. I was interviewed and I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was, "Why should we hire you?"   View Answer
    I didn't do much negotiating. The pay was much more than I was expecting, so I took it.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KeyBank in August 2010.

There is a phone interview about a week or so after you send in your job application. Then, there is a group interview at the corporate office and, if they really like you, there is another interview right after with the area leader. After that, he or she will connect you with the manager at a specific branch. Everything is pretty much standard after that.

Interview Questions
    • Have you handled a difficult situation with a customer? How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    There was none since it was a lower level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KeyBank in December 2009.

Star Questions, Banking or teller cash handling a must

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at KeyBank in January 2009.

Interview was structured and held at the Bellevue offices. They asked a series of standardizes questions which went through experience, background, and why I'd be qualified for the position.