KeyBank

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at KeyBank in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was structured and held at the Bellevue offices. They asked a series of standardizes questions which went through experience, background, and why I'd be qualified for the position.

Interview Question – Traits or areas where you need to improve   Answer Question

Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in December 2009.

Interview Details – Star Questions, Banking or teller cash handling a must

Interview Question – Must do job try out before interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in February 2012.

Interview Details – Was called from a recruiter and asked basic questions about my availability and what experience I've had related to the job and if I had any problems handling copious amounts of cash. I then didn't hear anything back, but called the recruiter and she promptly called me back and I was called later that week to do a personal interview with the Branch Manager and the Client Service Manager. I was interviewed and I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was, "Why should we hire you?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't do much negotiating. The pay was much more than I was expecting, so I took it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at KeyBank in August 2010.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview about a week or so after you send in your job application. Then, there is a group interview at the corporate office and, if they really like you, there is another interview right after with the area leader. After that, he or she will connect you with the manager at a specific branch. Everything is pretty much standard after that.

Interview Question – Have you handled a difficult situation with a customer? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none since it was a lower level position.

Bank Teller

I applied online and interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview Details – had interview and was called for the position shortly after.

Interview Question – where will you be in ten yrs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiating

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!