KeyBank

2.8

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Capital Markets Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KeyBank.

Met with a campus recruiter at a school info session. Sent in my resume and had an 30 minute phone screening a few days later and was invited back to their SuperDay. Had three in-person, 1-on-1 interviews. Was notified of job offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to work in a team and it didn't work out   Answer Question

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KeyBank in October 2014.

Phone call and Superday. The phone call was very brief and involved mainly behavioral questions. The Superday had both a pre-interview Dinner event as well as the actual interview.
    The interview was three 30 minute sessions: behavioral, technical, and a case

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KeyBank in May 2014.

In the initial phone interview / screening with the human resources recruiter, we discussed the location, culture, areas of responsibility, management structure, management background, as well as my background in the industry and discipline.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. This interview lasted approximately 40 minutes, and was unexpectedly enjoyable, as the recruiter was knowledgeable about the discipline. This phone call felt like more of a conversation than a strict interview.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at KeyBank in December 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter (a few background questions and technical questions). I then traveled to Cleveland for a super day, which consisted of 3 interviews (1 technical and 2 behavioral).

Interview Questions
    • "What are the relationship between the three major financial statements"   View Answer
    • "What are different way you can evaluate a company"   View Answer
    I was offered $50,000 with a $3,000 signing bonus. I did not feel it was necessary to negotiate because it was a standard offer for the rotational program I was entering.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

Phone interview. Then full-day interview with all members of the group. Then interviewed with other groups nearby. Most people were friendly. Some acted arrogant as if Key were in the same league as Goldman Sachs.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to the CEO if you were in the elevator with him for one minute and you had to convince him to hire you.. It was hard to come up with non-cliche things to say that would intrigue my interviewer   View Answer
    No. I tried to get my signing bonus paid early while i was still in college but they wouldn't budge

Lead Analyst/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KeyBank.

While I have participated and conducted both group and individual interviews, it is my personal preference to have one on one interview. This fosters better communication and blend between the applicant and the hiring official. Questions that involve career aspirations are always helpful as it displays the direction for the applicant.

Interview Questions
    • Personal feelings and/or opinions about prior management. Styles are important to understand but feelings that are perceived as personal are difficult as they may or may not articulate management style (i.e. micro managing).   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate. My recommendation for others considering an offer would be to consider everything in the offer not just pay.

Credit Portfolio Management Portfolio Strategies Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank in September 2013.

Applied online, and a HR contacted me 2 weeks later. I got a phone interview with her. She first introduced what the interview would be. and then asked two questions: why KeyBank and this position? Tell me one of your projects. Then I asked her what is the hiring process and where this position is located. It took about 20 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KeyBank in September 2013.

Behavioral and technical questions

Interview Questions
    • Asked technical questions about a company that we were given prior to the interview   Answer Question

Trust Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KeyBank in July 2013.

phone interview and then on site

Key Dealer Services Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at KeyBank.

Found the opportunity via college career fair, after talking on and off for a few months flew out to Cleveland for an interview. The overall experience was great, the interview lasted roughly 3 hours and was devised of 4 themes of questions. Most of the questions were standard interview questions then one section was more technical; ie. walk me though a BS , Inc Stmt, and basic financial ratios and statistics. All the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • What aspects/elements of a company would you consider before investing?   Answer Question