KeyBank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

First I received a phone interview which focused on behavioral questions to see if you fit in. Afterwards they set up an in person interview about 1 week later that consisted of behavioral and technical questions. About 1 week later I was informed of their decision. Everyone was very friendly and profession during the processes.

Interview Questions

• What is something resent that has happened in the stock market?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Phone interview
    3 Panel interviews

Interview Questions

• How to sell your quantitative model to senior management   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. After that I immediately was invited to a super day of interviews, about five. Everyone was extremely nice and welcoming throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Behavioral and technical questions

Interview Questions

• Asked technical questions about a company that we were given prior to the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KeyBank (Columbus, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very basic. They did ask a few standard accounting and finance questions but it wasn't very difficult. They also want to know if you are knowledgeable about what is going on in the industry. They will ask you to speak about a specific issue. They also asked about a time I took initiative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about LTRO and how these are being used in Europe.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

My first interview took place at my university, it was mainly a behavioral based interview asking questions like "Tell me about a time when you took initiative...ect.." After that interview I was invited for a super day of interviews at their headquarters in Cleveland. It was 7 different interviews with each one asking a series of behavioral and technical questions on valuation, M&A, and DCFs as well as logic quesitons.

Interview Questions

• How many calculators could you fit in this room and walk me through the logic of solving it?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through a DCF   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

Had an initial interview on campus. Basic behaviorial questions. Three leaderships skills and how I have demonstrated them. Why they should hire me etc. Few technicals, How does the balance sheet relate to the income statement. What is working captial and how does it relate to a company. Got called back for second round in Cleveland. Looking for any information or insight into what I should expect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

I was contacted initially for a first round interview via the phone. I did that and passed. I was next invited to a superday, which was their second round interview with 3 people. 1 assoc, and 2 VPs. I then got an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The summer offer was non-negotiable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Brief on campus interview followed up a Super Day with 5 interviews and a writing assessment.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KeyBank in September 2011.

Interview

Very specific to your basic financial understanding and your ability to communicate basic concepts

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between a balance sheet an income statement   Answer Question