KeyBank

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview Details – Phone interview
3 Panel interviews

Interview Question – How to sell your quantitative model to senior management   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at KeyBank in September 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral and technical questions

Interview Question – Asked technical questions about a company that we were given prior to the interview   Answer Question

Interviewed at KeyBank

Interview Details – There was an initial phone interview. After that I immediately was invited to a super day of interviews, about five. Everyone was extremely nice and welcoming throughout the entire process.

Interview Question – Business Case during interview process   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KeyBank in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very basic. They did ask a few standard accounting and finance questions but it wasn't very difficult. They also want to know if you are knowledgeable about what is going on in the industry. They will ask you to speak about a specific issue. They also asked about a time I took initiative.

Interview Question – Tell me about LTRO and how these are being used in Europe.   View Answer

Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KeyBank in December 2010.

Interview Details – My first interview took place at my university, it was mainly a behavioral based interview asking questions like "Tell me about a time when you took initiative...ect.." After that interview I was invited for a super day of interviews at their headquarters in Cleveland. It was 7 different interviews with each one asking a series of behavioral and technical questions on valuation, M&A, and DCFs as well as logic quesitons.

Interview Questions

• How many calculators could you fit in this room and walk me through the logic of solving it?   View Answer
  • Walk me through a DCF   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at KeyBank in November 2010.

Interview Details – Had an initial interview on campus. Basic behaviorial questions. Three leaderships skills and how I have demonstrated them. Why they should hire me etc. Few technicals, How does the balance sheet relate to the income statement. What is working captial and how does it relate to a company. Got called back for second round in Cleveland. Looking for any information or insight into what I should expect.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you showed integrity   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted initially for a first round interview via the phone. I did that and passed. I was next invited to a superday, which was their second round interview with 3 people. 1 assoc, and 2 VPs. I then got an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The summer offer was non-negotiable

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview Details – Brief on campus interview followed up a Super Day with 5 interviews and a writing assessment.

Interview Question – Who is Felix Baumgartner?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KeyBank in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very specific to your basic financial understanding and your ability to communicate basic concepts

Interview Question – Explain the difference between a balance sheet an income statement   Answer Question

Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in January 2011.

Interview Details – First I received a phone call and asked very basic behavioral based questions. From there I was invited in to a one-on-one interview. Again there were a lot of behavioral based questions asked and they asked for many examples. It was a fairly simple interview process and the people i interviewed with were very nice and professional people.

Interview Question – Can you describe a time in which you had a deadline you had to meet.   Answer Question

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!