KeyBank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Manager Interview

Interview

I had one full day of interviews. Met with multiple people. Also had lunch and dinner with several current employees along with attending a baseball game with several others who were interviewing.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Submitted resume through on campus recruiting. Had a phone interview about six months later (not sure what took so long), then came in for a super day the following week. Casual interviews and friendly people. Three interviews that were pretty much all behavioral (maybe one or two technical questions). Got to meet several employees and overall an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the three financial statements? Which one do you prefer the most?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

I filled out an application online, took their virtual job tryout, and heard back from a recruiter 2 days later, but I was at work and unable to take the call. I called back and told her what times I would be available the next day, but I guess she didn't listen because she called me back when I told her I was unavailable. Anyway after a week of phone tag I had a phone interview and did well enough to have my info passed on to the branch itself. I had an interview, which I thought went well, and was told I would "definitely hear back from them". Its been three weeks with nothing. I expected a bank to at least be professional enough to let me know they had moved on with other candidates. Then I got an email letting me know they received my application for a branch in a nearby location (that I never applied for), so I guess I was just thrown back into their talent pool, though it would have been nice to hear that from the company itself.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my sales experience and how exactly my sales goals worked. They also asked about my money handling skills, how much I'm comfortable handling, and if I was comfortable recommending other services to clients. Overall it was a pretty easy interview and nothing threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Licensed Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Start with a phone interview then have a board interview. Overall pretty easy. Seemed more like they were in a rush to hire anyone then for them to look for qualified individuals to be honest. Phone interviewer did not communicate with local recruiter so things were a little weird at first.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Very scattered, it was conducted through a call center which makes it difficult to coordinate. Interviews lead to interviews for different positions. Definitely getting the feel of a an organization that would like to think of itself as a major corporation, however the foundation isn't as solid as other.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Panel interview questions were generic like any other job interview. There were about 10 other candidates there in the panel interview. About 6 to 8 ARLS there to interview us. it wasn't too bad although to some people it can be frightening.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you have gone out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Amherst, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview first, then got called for an interview with 2 people, but when i got there, one was busy with a client so just interviewed with an HR person who was wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. She told me she would probably have me back for an interview with the department head but I never got a call back for that and they hired another person who had 8 years experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable which I did not have.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem sitting at a computer for 6 hours a day?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank (South Bend, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy quick process the whole interview process from application to interview to offer took about 3 weeks initial phone screening then I met with the branch manager that interview was very informal did not ask the typical interview questions just a get to know you type of thing then I was passed on to the areaamger which was very formal and by the book.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where u worked with a disgruntled teamemever and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Threat Intelligence Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was initially screened over the phone by a recruiter. After passing that, I had an in-person interview scheduled for a few days later. Upon arriving, I was brought into a small room and interviewed by four members of the department. The interview itself was difficult with a variety of technical and non-technical questions by everyone in the room. They do try to make an effort to put you on the spot for understandable reasons. I do wish a phone interview with the department would have been done before a face-to-face. That's my one criticism.

Interview Questions

• What would your supervisor say is one of your greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

You apply online then you receive a basic phone interview with technical questions and a few behavioral then you receive a super day invite if you do well and that consists of several interviews at head quarters with several VPs. It should not be to bad if prepare well. Then you hear back a few days later