KeyBank Interview Questions

2.8

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank.

Basic interview process, standard background questions. I met with six or seven people over the course of one day, and interview included a lunch portion as well. The interview was not much different than other interviews and would consider it largely standard

No negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at KeyBank in September 2013.

Applied online for a "Hiring Event." Was contacted by a recruiter about a week later who asked a series of initial screening questions and immediately invited me to the hiring event. Got to the event, which was being held that Friday and interviewed with about 4 different ARL's for about 10 minutes each. There was a group of about 5 candidates there at the same time as me. At the end of the day they either offered a job or told you to go home.

Negotiated salary for about 2K more on salary

Management Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank.

The interview process was relatively easy. First interview was over the phone, just asking basic informational questions from an HR perspective. The second interview was a series of interviews with people from the leadership team asking behavioral questions and wanting real life scenarios. No questions were out of the ordinary or abstract, and the only difficult piece was the amount of people you spoke with face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a current event and your take on how it effects the economy.   Answer Question

Licensed Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nyack, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyack, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in February 2014.

Third Party Contractor calls to provide first interview. Then hiring manager, then district manager. All have to give you the OK. Then background check, drug screening, and licence validations. Once you prove your competence on the interview process and that you had good performance at your previous employer, you go to the negotiating phase. (Which is more of a take it or leave it offer.)

Interview Questions
    Short and limited. Be ready to say yes or no.

Float Teller (Seasonal) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in September 2010.

After applying online & taking an assessment I waited about a week before contacting someone in HR at the main branch. After a little phone tag I was scheduled for an interview. In the end I had 3 interviews & was scheduled for 2 weeks of training at a local branch. I then proceeded to be scheduled at various locations. At times I would spend as long as a week at one branch.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe your career outlook expectations if you are hired?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in January 2013.

great experience, friendly environment. awesome interview. looking forward to being hired and start working soon. 5 panel interview. wonderful building. excellent benefits......... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KeyBank in March 2014.

There was a phone interview and then you get interviewed by corporate leaders. Asked behavioral questions like:
    How did you handle a difficult customer and what was the outcome?
    How did you handle a disagreement or confrontation and what was the outcome?

I had an 1:1 interview on campus that went well and was called a few days later to be invited to interview in the final round in Portland, OR.

Communications Associate Interview

Called after a friend passed along my resume. Quick personal phone interview followed by an in person interview with 4 different members of the team I would be working for.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing more than just simple personality and behavioral stuff.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KeyBank in August 2012.

Interview process was very simple, came into the branch and met with the client service manager as well as the branch manager. Asked me a few simple questions and was done.

Interview Questions
    • "this location is very slow, how would you bring more business to this location?"   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyBank.

The process was very easy and fast. It had three rounds of interviews and got back with an offer very quickly. The primary focus was to see what kind of person you are and whether you are able to understand the main concept for the role.

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!