KeyBank

146 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in January 2013.

Interview Details – great experience, friendly environment. awesome interview. looking forward to being hired and start working soon. 5 panel interview. wonderful building. excellent benefits......... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
Portland, OR

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KeyBank in March 2014.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview and then you get interviewed by corporate leaders. Asked behavioral questions like:
How did you handle a difficult customer and what was the outcome?
How did you handle a disagreement or confrontation and what was the outcome?

I had an 1:1 interview on campus that went well and was called a few days later to be invited to interview in the final round in Portland, OR.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

Communications Associate

Interviewed at KeyBank

Interview Details – Called after a friend passed along my resume. Quick personal phone interview followed by an in person interview with 4 different members of the team I would be working for.

Interview Question – Nothing more than just simple personality and behavioral stuff.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Teller Interview

Teller
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KeyBank in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was very simple, came into the branch and met with the client service manager as well as the branch manager. Asked me a few simple questions and was done.

Interview Question – "this location is very slow, how would you bring more business to this location?"   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Quantitative Risk Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview Details – The process was very easy and fast. It had three rounds of interviews and got back with an offer very quickly. The primary focus was to see what kind of person you are and whether you are able to understand the main concept for the role.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KeyBank in May 2014.

Interview Details – In the initial phone interview / screening with the human resources recruiter, we discussed the location, culture, areas of responsibility, management structure, management background, as well as my background in the industry and discipline.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions. This interview lasted approximately 40 minutes, and was unexpectedly enjoyable, as the recruiter was knowledgeable about the discipline. This phone call felt like more of a conversation than a strict interview.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KeyBank in January 2010.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview which was about 30 minutes long, and then a formal interview with my future manager which was about 45 minutes. The whole process was pretty simple.

Interview Question – None that I recall. The interview was conversational.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied online - interviewed at KeyBank in April 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview was done over the phone and was approximately 30 minutes with a member of HR.
Basic questions about background and resume.
Second section included questions about finance testing basic knowledge on the topic.

I then was called back for a second set of interviews at the company.
It started with a casual chat with other applicants and 2 recruiters while we waited for interviewers to arrive. We were posed questions such as "If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich and why?"
There were 3 other applicants and we cycled through 20 minute interviews with three different employees.
The first focused on cultural fit and strength and weaknesses (tell me about a time when...) but was also led in a general conversation type manner.
The second interviewer focused on the financial side and tested your general knowledge and understanding.
The third interviewer was more general relating more the the position and the company.

Interview Question – Having not taken a financial accounting course yet at the time, I had to crash study but questions were not too difficult for those with basic understanding.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Credit Risk Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through their website and got selected for a 30 min phone interview from a recruiters. This stage they asks some basic finance questions. Next stage is the official interview at a hotel, meeting with 6 interviewers (managers and executives) in an interview that lasts 3 hours.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager

Interviewed at KeyBank

Interview Details – Very elementary questions asked during my interview. First step through their hr group which basically describes the position, asked about my salary requirements. Second interview was basically the same except for more basic questions.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!