KeyBank

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.9

Management Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

The interview process was relatively easy. First interview was over the phone, just asking basic informational questions from an HR perspective. The second interview was a series of interviews with people from the leadership team asking behavioral questions and wanting real life scenarios. No questions were out of the ordinary or abstract, and the only difficult piece was the amount of people you spoke with face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a current event and your take on how it effects the economy.   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

Called after a friend passed along my resume. Quick personal phone interview followed by an in person interview with 4 different members of the team I would be working for.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing more than just simple personality and behavioral stuff.   Answer Question

Behavioral Modeling Analyst Interview

interviewed at KeyBank in June 2014.

I got a call from HR and talked a little about my background. It is relax. Just walk through the resume. Then I received an email telling me the on site interview date and time without interviewers information. The onsite interview is tech interview.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions are mostly about statistics and econometrics modeling. Programming skills are plus.   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

The process was very easy and fast. It had three rounds of interviews and got back with an offer very quickly. The primary focus was to see what kind of person you are and whether you are able to understand the main concept for the role.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KeyBank in May 2014.

In the initial phone interview / screening with the human resources recruiter, we discussed the location, culture, areas of responsibility, management structure, management background, as well as my background in the industry and discipline.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. This interview lasted approximately 40 minutes, and was unexpectedly enjoyable, as the recruiter was knowledgeable about the discipline. This phone call felt like more of a conversation than a strict interview.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Very elementary questions asked during my interview. First step through their hr group which basically describes the position, asked about my salary requirements. Second interview was basically the same except for more basic questions.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank in April 2014.

The HR people are very bad at getting back to you if you get the job or not. It took a month before I even heard that I had an interview. You first do an over the phone interview with HR then if they think you're a good fit they will set you up for a 2nd interview. After both of the interviews they make you take a drug test, they want W2's from old jobs verifiyng that you actually worked at those places they also run extensive back ground checks and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions
    Pretty easy, start high for pay

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

Quick and painless - HR very professional, hiring manager very accessible. When I had questions they were very quick to respond to me and they were very easy to get in touch with. No complaints with how the interview went. Wished they had been more upfront about the work environment though.

Interview Questions
    • All expected - my current job was the same as the job I was interviewing for so there wasn't anything I didn't already know. Nothing difficult or surprising.   Answer Question
    Went back, got a higher salary, probably could have gotten higher than what I went back with.

Capital Market Rotational Program Interview

Applied online

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. But, I were to analyze financal performance of a company. However, they asked me some detail questions regarding the products of that company.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KeyBank.

1 hour lunch, followed by three 30 minute interviews, and a 1 hour Q&A session