KeyBank

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyBank in May 2011.

Interview Details – After sending an inquiry to an FHA Program Mgr about the strategic goals of the group for the next 3-5 years the Executive Manager flew to our corporate headquarters to meet me. He asked that I also fly to Dallas to meet the Chief. I interviewed in Dallas, and further met the Deputy, and met lead Underwriting Teams. KeyBank created a position for me in that moment.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was which role would I feel most useful and how to develop a career path in this satellite office   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate higher salary, timeline for career progression, and higher relocation stipend

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at KeyBank

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KeyBank Underwriting Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KeyBank employees and interview candidates.