KeyOn Communications

Very Easy Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at KeyOn Communications in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was quite simple. The hiring manager already had my resume. We talked about the position. He asked me some simple questions and then I was aked to take the wunderlich. Essentially a basic skills/comprehension test that was timed.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with two networks with the same IP address scheme?   View Answer
  • How would you load balance two network connections?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, they started with a low offer but still a worthwhile salary. I offered to come on as a 1099 employee/consultant. They countered with a higher salary offer and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KeyOn Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KeyOn Communications Senior Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KeyOn Communications employees and interview candidates.