KeyPoint Government Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014
15 interviews

2.4

Field Investigator Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions.

The initial phone interview is okay however the information given by the recruiter is false. Salary statements are made and you are told there is no negotiating (reality is there is and you find out who was paid more for same job). Radius of work location false, TDY policy false, metrics for making more money false, skewed or just omitted. Not told there are no cost of living or merit increases so you can work there 10 yrs and make same wage hourly.

Interview Questions
    • None the recruiters are more concerned about fielding return interview questions and not making a mistake by giving out negative information.   Answer Question
    Ridiculous take it or leave it and found that they paid another male empl more with less experience and education

Contract Investigator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions.

The interview and hiring process was easy. The interview entailed two telephone conferences, personality assessment and typing test. About three weeks total. Once offered the job it was nearly 11 months before I was contacted to begin training. The government clearance does take some time to get complete so be prepared.

Workload Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Loveland, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions in February 2012.

I know that the interview process has now changed quite substantially in three years. However, when I was there, I was an internal transfer from Document Control to Workload Coordinator. There was only one interview, in person, with the then deputy director of the the program and a representative from HR. They asked me questions in tandem for about forty five minutes. These included your "normal" questions, such as "Describe a time you brought more efficiency into your job," and "How do you deal with stress." There were very few job specific questions. I do know, however, that the hiring process and questions are much more difficult now.

Interview Questions
    • If you have contractors who do not want to take work, but you need them to take it, how would you get them to take that work?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The position pays what it pays and it's the same for everyone.

Contract Investigator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions.

I applied online after I received an employee referral. I had a phone interview followed by two video interviews.

After receiving an offer contingent on having good background , I had to go through a full background investigation, FBI fingerprinting, etc. From when the investigation started to when I found out that everything cleared, that process took three months. This will not necessarily be the same for everyone.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight forward. I don't recall the questions being too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions.

Detailed interview process. A phone interview, then a SKYPE interview then an online test. The interview process was a good one. I thought it was great that they did Skype interviews to see the potential future investigator up close.

Simple. They couldn't pay what I wanted. We discussed what they were offering. I was interested in the type of work they do and we agreed on their offer.

Background Investigator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions.

1st- Applied for position
    2nd- Received an email that I meet or exceed minimum qualifications and to schedule an interview.
    3rd- had an over the phone interview (about an hour)
    4th- was asked to take a skill test and if I passed I would get a second interview.
    5th- notified I passed the test and did a second interview.
    6th-notified via email that I was invited back for a third interview via Skype.
    7th - Skype interview (very brief) and presented with a conditional offer
    8th- Accepted Offer
    9th- Getting Clearance

Background Investigator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions.

The hiring process was pretty straightforward. You can apply directly via the company's website. The application takes a little while but isn't too painful. I was contacted via phone and email and initially had a phone interview and then an interview via Skype. I was offered the position shortly after the Skype interview but then had to wait several months for my background check to be completed. After that you attend training at the company's training facility in Loveland, CO for a few weeks and are then assigned to a seasoned investigator in your area for on-the-job training.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly easy as I recall. There were not any questions that really threw me...   Answer Question

Special Investigator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions in April 2012.

Whole process is done remotely, via telephonic/Skype interviews, plenty of wuestions regarding organization and stability

Interview Questions
    No negotiation the salary is set in stone

Investigator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions in October 2009.

Hiring process was easy.

Special Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hammond, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions in October 2012.

Computerized interview, telephone interview, security clearance and suitability checks. You will be asked to fill out forms for a top secret security clearance. Be as honest as possible. If there's something in your past that you're trying to cover up and more than you and your mama know about it- they will find it.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities would make you a good investigator?   View Answer
    Everything is standardized. There's no negotiating at the entry level.

Worked for KeyPoint Government Solutions? Contribute to the Community!