KeyStaff

Interviews for Top Jobs at KeyStaff

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at KeyStaff.

If you like waiting forever in the lobby and being treated like livestock, this is the place for you!

Interview Questions
    • Draw your favorite cartoon character - you have to be kidding!   View Answer

I was offended by the hourly pay rate for having to work in a hot, hellish environment

Front Desk/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at KeyStaff in October 2012.

I just had an interview with one of the owners of the company. She asked some basic questions, voiced some concerns, and explained the environment and expectations of the company and my position. I then sat down with the Branch Manager of the office I would be working in and had a very brief interview with her. Both were very laid back and had a pleasant tone to them.

Interview Questions