KeyStaff

Very Difficult Interview

Temp Worker Interview

Temp Worker
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at KeyStaff.

Interview Details – If you like waiting forever in the lobby and being treated like livestock, this is the place for you!

Interview Question – Draw your favorite cartoon character - you have to be kidding!   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was offended by the hourly pay rate for having to work in a hot, hellish environment

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk/Recruiter Interview

Front Desk/Recruiter
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at KeyStaff in October 2012.

Interview Details – I just had an interview with one of the owners of the company. She asked some basic questions, voiced some concerns, and explained the environment and expectations of the company and my position. I then sat down with the Branch Manager of the office I would be working in and had a very brief interview with her. Both were very laid back and had a pleasant tone to them.

Interview Question – Draw your favorite cartoon character (on application)   Answer Question

Worked for KeyStaff? Contribute to the Community!