Keystone Strategy

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Keystone Strategy in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career website. They got back to me within two weeks and set up an initial campus interview. The interviewer was really nice. Asked some behavioral questions and then moved onto a small case. Had some time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Question – What is the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keystone Strategy in May 2010.

Interview Details – First round was on campus, it was a 1:1 interview with a small case. The second round was 4 interviews with 3 cases.

Interview Question – The question was on the how the R&D investments in a country can help the GDP?. As an analyst how would you get the data for this case?   View Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Strategy Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Keystone Strategy.

Interview Details – For the first step, given list of generic behavioral-type of questions and asked to prepare a presentation response.
Didn't progress beyond first round.

Interview Question – What was your best job and worst job?
 Describe your academic experience
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keystone Strategy.

Interview Details – Interview has a bunch of estimation questions and cases.

Interview Question – Case   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keystone Strategy in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied via my school online platform and was contacted a few weeks later. First round was a phone interview, consisting of a few personal questions on motivation, and followed by a standard 30min phone case. Next round was another phone case, this time with a more senior person from a different office. After that, there was the final round at Keystone's offices on the East Coast. Started around 9am and went until around 4pm. Several interviews, all lasting around 1 hour each. Some of them with brief behavioral portion, but mostly focus on cases. People at the office were friendly and even took me out for lunch. Offer extended a few days later via phone call from a manager.

Interview Question – Market Sizing case that related to one of the items on my resume.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Keystone Strategy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keystone Strategy interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Keystone Strategy employees and interview candidates.