Keystone Strategy Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2014
5 interviews

3.6

Summer Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Keystone Strategy in March 2014.

I applied through my school's career website. They got back to me within two weeks and set up an initial campus interview. The interviewer was really nice. Asked some behavioral questions and then moved onto a small case. Had some time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keystone Strategy in May 2010.

First round was on campus, it was a 1:1 interview with a small case. The second round was 4 interviews with 3 cases.

Interview Questions
    • The question was on the how the R&D investments in a country can help the GDP?. As an analyst how would you get the data for this case?   View Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Keystone Strategy.

For the first step, given list of generic behavioral-type of questions and asked to prepare a presentation response.
    Didn't progress beyond first round.

Interview Questions
    • What was your best job and worst job?
       Describe your academic experience
        Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keystone Strategy.

Interview has a bunch of estimation questions and cases.

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keystone Strategy in June 2010.

Applied via my school online platform and was contacted a few weeks later. First round was a phone interview, consisting of a few personal questions on motivation, and followed by a standard 30min phone case. Next round was another phone case, this time with a more senior person from a different office. After that, there was the final round at Keystone's offices on the East Coast. Started around 9am and went until around 4pm. Several interviews, all lasting around 1 hour each. Some of them with brief behavioral portion, but mostly focus on cases. People at the office were friendly and even took me out for lunch. Offer extended a few days later via phone call from a manager.

Interview Questions
    • Market Sizing case that related to one of the items on my resume.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keystone Strategy

Worked for Keystone Strategy? Contribute to the Community!