Kforce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Coordinator Interview

Billing Coordinator
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kforce in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very informative, but not too lengthy. Interviewer was friendly and professional. However, they were hesitant to discuss wages prior to being offered the position. I think it would be more helpful to be able to discuss at least a range of expected pay, if not prior to the interview then at least at the interview, so as to not waste their time or the prospective employee's time.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions really. Just the typical "what's your biggest weakness" etc., which always seem like such useless questions to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation. I probably would not have taken the job if it were not for the trouble I'd been experiencing finding a job. Not due to lack of experience but due to the amount of jobs vs. unemployed job-seekers out there.

Worked for Kforce? Contribute to the Community!