Kforce

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kforce in August 2008.

The interview was very informative, but not too lengthy. Interviewer was friendly and professional. However, they were hesitant to discuss wages prior to being offered the position. I think it would be more helpful to be able to discuss at least a range of expected pay, if not prior to the interview then at least at the interview, so as to not waste their time or the prospective employee's time.

Interview Questions
  • There were not any difficult questions really. Just the typical "what's your biggest weakness" etc., which always seem like such useless questions to me.   Answer Question
There was no room for negotiation. I probably would not have taken the job if it were not for the trouble I'd been experiencing finding a job. Not due to lack of experience but due to the amount of jobs vs. unemployed job-seekers out there.