Kforce

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Montgomery, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kforce in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very good Nest interviewer told me about the company what the job was how long it was for and were I would work at and the time firmer I would work

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter. I could tell she was inexperienced about the field and did not read my resume. She went though a list of canned questions that could relate to any position in the field as apposed to this specific position.

Interview Question – None. The recruiter was way out of her element. I would be concerned with any company having a person like this representing my skills to anyone else within her company or to an external client.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kforce in October 2010.

Interview Details – it was good

Interview Question – Name the requirements of the informed consent   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no issues

Newark, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Kforce in July 2010.

Interview Details – Quick questions on the resume. Some behavioral questions. Not much of a hassle more of a one on one talk.

Interview Questions

Consulting Interview

Consulting

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kforce in July 2010.

Interview Details – Great, very helpful and open.

Interview Question – What is it you want to focus on?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kforce in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with the staffing manager. Then I was called in to speak to more senior account managers that worked with specific companies and had needs for specific skills & experience.

Interview Question – no questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a salary fairly easily.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kforce

Worked for Kforce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kforce Consultant interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kforce employees and interview candidates.