Kforce

100 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

"Put A Face With the Name" Interview

"Put A Face With the Name"
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kforce in July 2014.

Interview Details – This turns out to be a fishing exercise. They told me after I went into their office that the ad they posted on their website was, in their words, a "dummy post." I am to continue to apply to their on line posts. They specifically asked that I email them, noting their seven digit posting code, and NOT to apply through their website.

Interview Question – I asked them if they had any assignments for me.   View Answer

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Talent Qualification Specialist
New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – The phone interview was great. Felt like I connected with the interviewer. Based on my qualifications doing commission-based recruiting and retail/managerial experience in dealing with employees, I felt that I was a good fit on paper. But when I met with the interviewer, I should have taken certain things into consideration such as myself being the last interviewee and certain things in my background that did not impress him, but only stirred up more questions. He asked me a tricky question when really, it was a question within a question that could have been phrased differently in which I thought I answered correctly. Coming from a generalist recruiting role into a sourcing position that pays less than my last fulltime job seems with literally--all the interest in the world to learn and be molded into the kforce success culture was not good enough for this individual. Felt as if I was under the microscope only to be criticized, but honesty seemed to open myself up that day.

Interview Question – Why are you coming to us now?   View Answer

Kaiser Help Desk Interview

Kaiser Help Desk
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – Kforce called me and conducted a phone interview. They then followed up with a email with the job description. I am still In the interview process but have run out of time to submit a review.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from other applicants.

I am still in the process of interviewing.
  View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Talent Qualification Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kforce in March 2014.

Interview Details – -An assessment test that is basically a personality test -very common sense, answer how your boss would want you to. If you don't pass it, which is hard not to, you probably won't get an interview
-In-person interview with at least two rounds with two talent representatives/managers/director asking you questions such as:
-What motivates you?
-Why Kforce?
-What do you know about Kforce?
-What makes you a good candidate here?
-Tell us about yourself: Where are you from, your background, where did you go to school, what other things have you done, what are your interests?
-What have you accomplished the most in life?
I was prepped by my recruiter the night before and wasn't nervous. You just have to own the conversation. Be confident.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fear?
If you could start your own business or company, what would you do?
  View Answer

Designer (Contract Position) Interview

Designer (Contract Position)
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – I found out about the position through a local design chapter and submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager. Within 4 days I had my initial phone interview.
My in-person panel interview was 10 days later. Prior to the interview, I was sent the names and titles of the managers and team members I would be meeting with. This allowed me time to research each person. The entire interview took a little over 2 hours. The hiring manager spent the initial 30 minutes interviewing me, then I met with 5 members in the department individually for 15 minutes each for a question and answer session. At the end of the sessions the hiring manager came back and answered any additional questions I had. It was a very structured process and it gave me an excellent idea of the people I could be working with on a day-to-day basis. The biggest consideration besides skills, was finding the right candidate that would fit in well with the marketing team.
I was offered the position 2 days later.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, the typical questions such as: Describe your work style and process? Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The contract position had a non-negotiated hourly rate.

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Kforce

Interview Details – Interviewed with Senior Recruiter, Market VP, and Field President locally and with National Recruiting Leadership in Tampa, FL. The entire process was 3 weeks from initial contact to offer.

Interview Question – Questions focused around my ability to build sustainable relationships and entrepreneur approach to business development: Tell me about a time when you had to build a new program from the ground up. What where the challenges and results?   Answer Question

EPIC Super User/Data Transfer Specialist Interview

EPIC Super User/Data Transfer Specialist
Corvallis, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kforce in December 2013.

Interview Details – Good experience, good company to work for. The interview was on the phone with a recruiter. Found a couple weeks later they were interested. Had to pass a drug test and get immunizations up to date so it took a month before the contract started.

Interview Question – What experience have you had with EPIC?   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Lead Analyst

Interviewed at Kforce

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds. Both were telephonic. 2nd round was client round. Several people were on the panel in the 2nd round. The whole interview process took about 40 minutes. First rounnd was more of a filtering round where only basic questions were asked from the set of tech required. 2nd round had questions in more detail.

Interview Question – How Singleton class having a dependency on Prototype will work?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Montgomery, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kforce in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very good Nest interviewer told me about the company what the job was how long it was for and were I would work at and the time firmer I would work

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very unprofessional. He bit his nails and kept picking his acne. He briefly asked me to walk through my resume. I did and he didnt seem to really care.. I had also to write for him an equation that i had from the top of my head. He didn't seem to even know the answer

Reason for Declining – the offer wasnt as described

Worked for Kforce? Contribute to the Community!