Kforce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Kaiser Help Desk Interview

Kaiser Help Desk
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – Kforce called me and conducted a phone interview. They then followed up with a email with the job description. I am still In the interview process but have run out of time to submit a review.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from other applicants.

I am still in the process of interviewing.
  View Answer

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Talent Qualification Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kforce in March 2014.

Interview Details – -An assessment test that is basically a personality test -very common sense, answer how your boss would want you to. If you don't pass it, which is hard not to, you probably won't get an interview
-In-person interview with at least two rounds with two talent representatives/managers/director asking you questions such as:
-What motivates you?
-Why Kforce?
-What do you know about Kforce?
-What makes you a good candidate here?
-Tell us about yourself: Where are you from, your background, where did you go to school, what other things have you done, what are your interests?
-What have you accomplished the most in life?
I was prepped by my recruiter the night before and wasn't nervous. You just have to own the conversation. Be confident.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fear?
If you could start your own business or company, what would you do?
  View Answer

Designer (Contract Position) Interview

Designer (Contract Position)
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – I found out about the position through a local design chapter and submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager. Within 4 days I had my initial phone interview.
My in-person panel interview was 10 days later. Prior to the interview, I was sent the names and titles of the managers and team members I would be meeting with. This allowed me time to research each person. The entire interview took a little over 2 hours. The hiring manager spent the initial 30 minutes interviewing me, then I met with 5 members in the department individually for 15 minutes each for a question and answer session. At the end of the sessions the hiring manager came back and answered any additional questions I had. It was a very structured process and it gave me an excellent idea of the people I could be working with on a day-to-day basis. The biggest consideration besides skills, was finding the right candidate that would fit in well with the marketing team.
I was offered the position 2 days later.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, the typical questions such as: Describe your work style and process? Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The contract position had a non-negotiated hourly rate.

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Kforce

Interview Details – Interviewed with Senior Recruiter, Market VP, and Field President locally and with National Recruiting Leadership in Tampa, FL. The entire process was 3 weeks from initial contact to offer.

Interview Question – Questions focused around my ability to build sustainable relationships and entrepreneur approach to business development: Tell me about a time when you had to build a new program from the ground up. What where the challenges and results?   Answer Question

EPIC Super User/Data Transfer Specialist Interview

EPIC Super User/Data Transfer Specialist
Corvallis, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kforce in December 2013.

Interview Details – Good experience, good company to work for. The interview was on the phone with a recruiter. Found a couple weeks later they were interested. Had to pass a drug test and get immunizations up to date so it took a month before the contract started.

Interview Question – What experience have you had with EPIC?   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Lead Analyst

Interviewed at Kforce

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds. Both were telephonic. 2nd round was client round. Several people were on the panel in the 2nd round. The whole interview process took about 40 minutes. First rounnd was more of a filtering round where only basic questions were asked from the set of tech required. 2nd round had questions in more detail.

Interview Question – How Singleton class having a dependency on Prototype will work?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Montgomery, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kforce in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very good Nest interviewer told me about the company what the job was how long it was for and were I would work at and the time firmer I would work

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very unprofessional. He bit his nails and kept picking his acne. He briefly asked me to walk through my resume. I did and he didnt seem to really care.. I had also to write for him an equation that i had from the top of my head. He didn't seem to even know the answer

Reason for Declining – the offer wasnt as described

Talent Identification Specialist Interview

Talent Identification Specialist
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by a series of anywhere from 1-3 face-to-face interviews, one of which includes a "sales test" where three employees (judges) are brought in and you have to do your best to sell a product such as a pen, highlighter, or stapler. This test is used to see what your interpersonal skills will be like when on the phone with different candidates.

Interview Question – How did you go about handling/resolving a difficult situation in a previous professional workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible. Everything is pretty much standardized and set in stone.

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Talent Qualification Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kforce.

Interview Details – Received phone call from Training and Development manager. Discussed current working situation (none of my experience was in recruiting or HR). We spoke for about 30 minutes and most of the conversation was driven by them discussing the organization and details about the job. At the end of the conversation they scheduled a Face to Face interview that week. I met with the young lady who I spoke to on the phone first who went over the same information that we discussed on the phone. They take you to sit with one of the current Recruiters where you can listen in on a phone conversation they are having and allow you to ask questions. Then a Senior Leader comes and takes you to a private office and asks the standard questions: strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs (they look for any sales related experience; even retail). I hear some candidates are ask to do a sales test where you have to "sale" a highlighter or pen to a group of Senior Leaders. I didn't have to do that. After my conversation with the Senior Leader I received an offer before I walked out.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. They inform you of what the hourly pay rate will be.

Worked for Kforce? Contribute to the Community!