Kforce Talent Qualification Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kforce.

The phone interview was great. Felt like I connected with the interviewer. Based on my qualifications doing commission-based recruiting and retail/managerial experience in dealing with employees, I felt that I was a good fit on paper. But when I met with the interviewer, I should have taken certain things into consideration such as myself being the last interviewee and certain things in my background that did not impress him, but only stirred up more questions. He asked me a tricky question when really, it was a question within a question that could have been phrased differently in which I thought I answered correctly. Coming from a generalist recruiting role into a sourcing position that pays less than my last fulltime job seems with literally--all the interest in the world to learn and be molded into the kforce success culture was not good enough for this individual. Felt as if I was under the microscope only to be criticized, but honesty seemed to open myself up that day.

Other Interview Reviews for Kforce

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kforce.

Received phone call from Training and Development manager. Discussed current working situation (none of my experience was in recruiting or HR). We spoke for about 30 minutes and most of the conversation was driven by them discussing the organization and details about the job. At the end of the conversation they scheduled a Face to Face interview that week. I met with the young lady who I spoke to on the phone first who went over the same information that we discussed on the phone. They take you to sit with one of the current Recruiters where you can listen in on a phone conversation they are having and allow you to ask questions. Then a Senior Leader comes and takes you to a private office and asks the standard questions: strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs (they look for any sales related experience; even retail). I hear some candidates are ask to do a sales test where you have to "sale" a highlighter or pen to a group of Senior Leaders. I didn't have to do that. After my conversation with the Senior Leader I received an offer before I walked out.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't much negotiation. They inform you of what the hourly pay rate will be.

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kforce in March 2014.

-An assessment test that is basically a personality test -very common sense, answer how your boss would want you to. If you don't pass it, which is hard not to, you probably won't get an interview
    -In-person interview with at least two rounds with two talent representatives/managers/director asking you questions such as:
    -What motivates you?
    -Why Kforce?
    -What do you know about Kforce?
    -What makes you a good candidate here?
    -Tell us about yourself: Where are you from, your background, where did you go to school, what other things have you done, what are your interests?
    -What have you accomplished the most in life?
    I was prepped by my recruiter the night before and wasn't nervous. You just have to own the conversation. Be confident.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest fear?
      If you could start your own business or company, what would you do?
        View Answer

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kforce.

After you apply, there's typically a phone screen and then you're brought in for a face to face interview. They ask questions about your previous experience and to see if you can handle high pressure, goal driven environments. You may shadow a recruiter just to get an idea of the position and then you may have a 2nd round with an executive.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything difficult. Just be able to explain in detail your career history and be prepared to give examples of overcoming a difficult situation   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kforce in December 2010.

Met with several people - all within the same day (some people have to come back a few times depending on the manager's availability that day). Asked pretty generic questions - why I wanted this position, what I was hoping to get out of it etc. Almost everyone is a recruiter so they will dive into exactly what you are looking to do and what your intentions are with this position.