Kia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Engineer Interview

Service Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kia in June 2013.

Interview Details – HR called and scheduled an in person interview. No questions asked on the phone call other than available time. The in person interview was with a manager in the engineering department. Asked basic questions like knowledge of Microsoft, work history and said what the job entails. At the end had me technical test which is basically an ASE style question test. Emailed me back a week later to update me on my status.

Interview Question – Taking an ASE style test without told I was going to be taking in it.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Intern Interview

Service Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Kia

Interview Details – I only had one interview. The questions they asked were very straight forward and simple. There were two interviewers, and they asked about my team management skills and team working skills. Very important because they are a global company that has many other subsidiaries. They also chose to ask me why I wanted to work at KIA and if I had Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel Skills. Also, they asked about what was on my resume and what kind of mechanical engineering background I had.

Interview Question – What is OBD-ll? How could it affect consumer and manufacturers?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kia in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was roaming on Craigslist when I saw that they were holding a job fair and decided to apply online, even though they said you could just show up.
When I got to the dealership, I signed in and they gave me an application to fill out. Waited about 30 minutes before I, and three others, were called for an interview. It was quite an interesting interview. The man interviewing us was very personable and you could tell he only wanted upbeat employees.
He said by 5pm that day, candidates that were selected would have to come back for orientation and job training the next three days straight.

Interview Question – Have you been in an accident in the last three years?
What was it about the ad that you liked?
Describe what you want out of life in one word.
Are you comfortable working more than what your set hours says you will work?
Take a piece of paper and write one paragraph about why you feel you would be a good fit for this company.
  Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kia.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a Korean manager. He asked all the prohibited questions about age, marriage, kids....

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kia in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initially applied for an engineering position, but HR called and suggested a different position. Interviewed for it and got the offer. The interview went well, was very natural. asked general questions, interests, and skills.

Interview Question – Do you prefer to work in groups or as individual   Answer Question

Account Interview

Account

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kia in September 2009.

Interview Details – the time line from recieving the phonecall till the time thar i've benn interviewd is 3 days- it was face to dace interview total # of interviewer was 5 (2 HR representive and 1 manager 2 supervisours)
the questions were in general and about my current postion and they asked about my current job. also i can understand from the types of Questions that their concerns was about the interpersonal skills and general competencies rather than the technicals.
a skill and IQ test were requested speratly after one day of my interview

Reason for Declining – the grade and salaries, benefits according to my current position did not reach my expectation

Worked for Kia? Contribute to the Community!