Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia.

I had a chance to interview with various managers for this position that I applied. It took about a few weeks to hear back from them and I accepted the offer they gave.

Production Member Interview

easy get called for the interview some in sit down with two hr reps about 30 minutes

none

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in May 2011.

The hiring process is long! So don't get discouraged! they called me the beginning of may for my interview. This consisted of an interview with two people that asked questions like....give us an example of how following the steps in a procedure helped you complete a task or goal at a previous job? Pretty basic stuff. Then you go on to interview with a person for "role playing" where you pretend to be an employee in different situations with your supervisor, such as ...You just finished working a double shift and your supervisors is now asking you to work on your day off. Then you have to respond to him. It took a little over an hour for that first phase. The second phase is the unpaid assessment. It's very simple for this phase! JUST READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! It's not rocket science but they do try and trip you up. Just read and follow the directions and you should be fine. The last part is the physical, and drug screening. This consists of breathing, hearing, vision, strength, dexterity, and general health check. A standard urinalysis is the drug test. With each step there was about 1 to 1 1/2 months between so it's not at all a quick process.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, starting pay is 14.90 hr plus pretty good benefits. Regular performance raises are .75 every six months for 36 months. Then you can go into die cast and maintanance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in March 2011.

i had three interviews. first two interviews were very comfortable but the last one was pretty aggressive. they asked lots of basic questions such as what did you do during a certain time period or what did you learn from that. the last interview was very short and simple but i may have been just nervous.

Interview Questions
    • they tried to know every single moment of my life path. there is no way i could remeber every single moment of my life and that was tough to me. i should have prepared to tell evey single event of my life and what i learned from it.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in October 2010.

The process was basically simple. I had 3 people there, two of them quit, but one is still there because she has horrible interpersonal skills. They interviewed me with an HR rep. I went over a few questions and it took me 3 months to move from my old position to the new one working 15 hour days, doing half days in each area.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, which is why i left to another company that is a lot less stress and a lot more pay.

Welding Metal Finish Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in December 2009.

Just act like a kid

Interview Questions
    • Ask if I can work with kids on line and do I have knee pads.   View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in June 2011.

Initial Interview is a simple question list from a worksheet asked by low ranking HR members who inturn fill out the sheet much like a class assignment. Next is a role playing instance where you must answer hypothetical questions basically seeing if you are willing to work or stay over during extreme instances. Then after afew weeks a 24 hour skills assessment where you do various circuits of different types of jobs you may do if hired (many drop out during this process due to the actual effort required). If deemed acceptable you will be informed of your initial job offer and told they will do a background/credit/previous employer check. Afterwards you will be told to go for a drug screening/physical then orientation. The entire process took me 6 months and on average takes 4-8 monthes

Interview Questions
    Non-negotionable hourly salary offered, but good biannual raises and bonuses.