Kiawah Island Golf Resort

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiawah Island Golf Resort

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kiawah Island, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiawah Island, SC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in March 2012.

I applied through craigslist and was called about two days later for the initial interview. The lady in HR briefly interviewed me and then she had me talok to the reservations manager. He then scheduled an interview with the general manager. The questions they asked were fairly typical, no curveballs. Everyone was very pleasant. However, be aware that Kiawah likes to hire from within so if you are competing with internal applicants, you probably won't get the job even if you have years of experience and do well in the interviews.

Interview Questions

Front Desk Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in March 2008.

I was called in after posting my resume on their job board. The interview lasted two hours and the interviewer asked me few questions. The main purpose was to make sure I understood the purpose and five star five diamond feel of Kiawah. When it was clear that I understood it and was willing to accept the challenge, they hired me.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a guest complained about roaches? Would you compensate them and if so by how much?   Answer Question

Worked for Kiawah Island Golf Resort? Contribute to the Community!