Kichler Lighting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kichler Lighting

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kichler Lighting in July 2014.

Discussed the Position with Recruiter, Director of Human Resources and the President and CEO of the company. All three were very professional and provided great communication and details about the opportunity throughout the process. Tony Davidson, the President/CEO was very easy to cordial throughout the process and showed great communication.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Kichler Lighting.

Awful experience with both HR (no courtesy of a follow-up) as well as unprofessional interviewers (some questions way out of line - "would you have a problem getting me my coffee?" ). Apparent they have many old-timers that should not be allowed to talk to prospective employees. Honestly couldn't wait to leave.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Valley View, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley View, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Kichler Lighting in December 2012.

I interviewed with the HR Manager and with two people from the Customer Service Department. I wrote a thank you note and two followup emails over the four weeks. There was no response from HR. I find this extremely unprofessional as the HR person specifically stated she would "contact me either way".

Interview Questions

Worked for Kichler Lighting? Contribute to the Community!