Kichler Lighting Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kichler Lighting

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kichler Lighting (Independence, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with 2 managers. They were very cordial and informative. They gave full description of the position and the expectations.This was the first interview I had and was told a decision would be made in about a week. I was impress by the professionalism and openness of the managers,

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where there are calls holding and multiple individuals coming to you with issues that need to be resolved.   1 Answer

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kichler Lighting (Independence, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Discussed the Position with Recruiter, Director of Human Resources and the President and CEO of the company. All three were very professional and provided great communication and details about the opportunity throughout the process. Tony Davidson, the President/CEO was very easy to cordial throughout the process and showed great communication.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kichler Lighting (Independence, OH).

Interview

Awful experience with both HR (no courtesy of a follow-up) as well as unprofessional interviewers (some questions way out of line - "would you have a problem getting me my coffee?" ). Apparent they have many old-timers that should not be allowed to talk to prospective employees. Honestly couldn't wait to leave.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kichler Lighting (Valley View, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Manager and with two people from the Customer Service Department. I wrote a thank you note and two followup emails over the four weeks. There was no response from HR. I find this extremely unprofessional as the HR person specifically stated she would "contact me either way".