I applied online and interviewed at Kiddie Academy.
Interview Details –
I applied to a brand new facility not yet opened, so I had to go to another location to interview.
I drove 40 minutes to get there, arrived 10 minutes early, waited for 25 minutes, only to have the interview last 5 minutes!!
They didn't ask me anything about myself as a teacher. She asked why I left my last job, what I'm looking for in my search, and how much I wanted to get paid. That's IT.
I left the interview knowing I could never work there. I'd say this is a step below KinderCare.
Interview Question – NONE. She asked me ZERO questions about my teaching techniques or personality or anything about me. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Didn't get what I wanted
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kiddie Academy.
Interview Details –
- Applied at brand new facility, not opened yet
- Sent my application information through their online form
- Received call to set up face-to-face interview over a month later
- Went to interview (was asked standard interview questions, lots of open-ended, plenty of chances to sell myself with lots of preparation before interview)
- Received call with job offer three weeks later (they are not on a strict timeline since they are not opened yet)
Interview Question – What kinds of activities would you plan for a two month old? View Answer
Negotiation Details –
- Was offered a "per-hour" salary
- No negotiation was desired on my part, but I don't think there would have been a lot of wiggle room
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kiddie Academy in November 2012.
Interview Details – A few emails and over the phone conversations. 2 face to face interviews. The interviews were disrupted, since there was only the director.
Interview Question – What are your failures in life. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it.
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kiddie Academy in May 2012.
Interview Details – I filled out an applicatiion and discussed my experience in childcare.
Interview Question – What would you like to get paid? View Answer
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –