Kids II

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Trend and Surface Designer Interview

Junior Trend and Surface Designer

I applied online - interviewed at Kids II in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. Before the on site interview I had to do a sample project. Then I finally interviewed with seven members of the design team. Some were very professional and asked me typical questions until it came towards the end. One middle age woman was playing with their hair like a five year old while the other was on the phone while the third person was talking to me about the company. Right then and there I felt like I was wasting their time which made me feel the same.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kids II in January 2010.

Interview Details – It's a mess... they are unorganized, have you meet with multiple people who don't know how to interview and they are dishonest. They will sell you a pipe dream and when you start, you get nothing more the POS.

Interview Question – They want to see your paycheck stub from your previous job to low ball you. Any place that is more concerned about your prior salary vs. making sure your a good fit has issues.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Kids II in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview with HR. Very personable and professional person.
Did not proceed to next step as they were looking for industry experience. Very difficult to cross industry.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or tricky. Straight forward typcial questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Services Coordinator Interview

Account Services Coordinator

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kids II in August 2013.

Interview Details – Completed the online application, was contact by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview/screening. Interview was scheduled for a Friday and I was to meet with the recruiter, the hiring manager, and another member of the team that the position was a part of. When I arrived, I was told by the receptionist that the recruiter had decided to leave early and would not be joining for the interview (extremely unprofessional and rude!). I then proceeded to wait for 45 minutes for the other two individuals to begin the interview (also rude). Neither of them smiled the entire time, just scribbled notes on their pad, neither of them had reviewed my resume prior to the interview, and they took turns asking questions from a pre-written sheet.

I was told that they had a few more people to interview and would be making a decision by the end of the next week so expect to hear from someone by then. A week came and went, nothing. So I called the recruiter to follow up. She had not even spoken to the hiring manager about the interview and said to give her another week and she would reach out to me. Still have yet to hear anything a month later. . . WOW, just. . wow.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had multiple people coming to you with requests that needed to be completed immediately. How did you prioritize the tasks?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Kids II in September 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted application on company website.

Interview Question – Questions about experience and key accomplishments   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Social Media Coordinator

Interviewed at Kids II

Interview Details – Received a call to come in, went it. Met with marketing VP and manager. I felt judged from the second I walked in like I wasn't hip enough for the place.

Interview Question – ON a scale of 1-10 how fun are you? Explain   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Controller Interview

Controller

Interviewed at Kids II

Interview Details – Horrible had to see a psychologist.

Interview Question – Did I grow up in a two family household?   Answer Question

Interview Question – How do I feel about diversity?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none

Distribution Interview

Distribution

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kids II in June 2009.

Interview Details – It depends on how management views you. Do they like you? Do you think like them?

Interview Question – I am a redneck, how do you feel about that? This is the question asked as someone interviewed for a position in IT.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I felt I was not a good fit for this company.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Kids II.

Interview Details – An HR phone screen, followed by 4 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – There were no behavioral questions. Conversational   Answer Question

Worked for Kids II? Contribute to the Community!