Kids II Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.7

Account Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to do a phone interview two days later. Had the phone interview which I thought went really well and was told I would get a response the next week as they had more phone interviews to complete. Two weeks later I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Kids ii?   1 Answer

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kids II.

Interview

Portfolio review with the whole team. You get the conference room and the whole team wants to hear you talking about your project. Before getting the interview you have to submit a test project for them to evaluate your character sketching skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can't negotiate for an internship.

Junior Trend and Surface Designer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kids II in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. Before the on site interview I had to do a sample project. Then I finally interviewed with seven members of the design team. Some were very professional and asked me typical questions until it came towards the end. One middle age woman was playing with their hair like a five year old while the other was on the phone while the third person was talking to me about the company. Right then and there I felt like I was wasting their time which made me feel the same.

Interview Questions

Interview

Received a call to come in, went it. Met with marketing VP and manager. I felt judged from the second I walked in like I wasn't hip enough for the place.

Account Services Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kids II in August 2013.

Interview

Completed the online application, was contact by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview/screening. Interview was scheduled for a Friday and I was to meet with the recruiter, the hiring manager, and another member of the team that the position was a part of. When I arrived, I was told by the receptionist that the recruiter had decided to leave early and would not be joining for the interview (extremely unprofessional and rude!). I then proceeded to wait for 45 minutes for the other two individuals to begin the interview (also rude). Neither of them smiled the entire time, just scribbled notes on their pad, neither of them had reviewed my resume prior to the interview, and they took turns asking questions from a pre-written sheet.

I was told that they had a few more people to interview and would be making a decision by the end of the next week so expect to hear from someone by then. A week came and went, nothing. So I called the recruiter to follow up. She had not even spoken to the hiring manager about the interview and said to give her another week and she would reach out to me. Still have yet to hear anything a month later. . . WOW, just. . wow.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had multiple people coming to you with requests that needed to be completed immediately. How did you prioritize the tasks?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kids II in April 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR. Very personable and professional person.
    Did not proceed to next step as they were looking for industry experience. Very difficult to cross industry.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or tricky. Straight forward typcial questions.   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Interview

Horrible had to see a psychologist.

Management is unstable

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

It was long. Took the HR a few weeks to confirm interview

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about diversity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kids II.

Interview

An HR phone screen, followed by 4 1:1 interviews.

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Submitted application on company website.