Kieckhafer Schiffer Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kieckhafer Schiffer

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kieckhafer Schiffer in October 2014.

Interview

I learned about this great company when I attended a Meet the Firms event. I approached Mr. Scott, one of the partners, and introduced myself. The next day, I received a call from Mr. Scott to invite me to an interview. The interview in very casual and I just interviewed with one partner. I felt like it was just a conversation. He did not attacked me with a lot and tricky questions like other employers tend to do. After the interview was over, I was invited for lunch with three other employees from different levels.

Interview Questions

• there was nothing unexpected. Just do your homework before the interview and be yourself.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kieckhafer Schiffer.

Interview

The interview went very straight forward. The interview is very casual so no need to be nervous. It's about 2-3 hours long and may include a lunch. I met various partners and directors as well as a senior staff member. Each one with a different method of interacting with you and explaining the job and the firm.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you're able learn quickly and if you can work hard   Answer Question

Tax Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kieckhafer Schiffer in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed at the campus first, and received 2nd interview on the very same day. During the second interview, I interviewed with one partner and 2 tax managers, went to lunch with staff, and was offered the position a week later.