Kieckhafer Schiffer

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kieckhafer Schiffer.

Interview Details – The interview went very straight forward. The interview is very casual so no need to be nervous. It's about 2-3 hours long and may include a lunch. I met various partners and directors as well as a senior staff member. Each one with a different method of interacting with you and explaining the job and the firm.

Interview Question – Describe how you're able learn quickly and if you can work hard   Answer Question

Tax Internship Interview

Tax Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kieckhafer Schiffer in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at the campus first, and received 2nd interview on the very same day. During the second interview, I interviewed with one partner and 2 tax managers, went to lunch with staff, and was offered the position a week later.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Kieckhafer Schiffer? Contribute to the Community!