Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiewit Corporation
- Field Engineer (25)
- Intern (21)
- Engineer (18)
- Engineering (7)
- Project Engineer (6)
- Business Manager (6)
- Civil Engineer (4)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Carpenter (2)
- Engineer I (2)
- Engineer/Estimator (2)
- Manager (2)
- Engineer Estimator (2)
- Entry-level Geotechnical Engineer (1)
- Engineer/Any Internship (1)
- Entry Level Project Manager TIC South (1)
- Entry Level Engineer/Estimator (1)
- SmartPlant Instrumentation Administration (1)
- Human Resources Onboarding Specialist (1)
- Field Engineer/New Graduate (1)
- Analytics and Reporting SQL Support Developer (1)
- UI/User Experience Lead Designer (1)
- Field Engineer I (1)
- Entry Level Project Engineer (1)
- New Grads (1)
- Engineer- New Grad (1)
- Equipment Operator I (1)
- Environmental Intern (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
Business Manager Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in July 2014.
They called right away looking to setup an interview after I applied through their website. Did the in person interview and never heard anything back at all. Nothing, no rejection letter or anything. I tried to call in twice and they acted as they had no idea who I was even when I talked to the same person who called me.
- Do you even think you could do this job? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation
Business Manager InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
The interview process went very quickly and was very well done. They even fly you out to whatever district you would be working in. However, I believe they really lead you on. I was given the understanding that we essentially had to just show up to the final interview and get the job. That was not the case.
- They were all basic interview questions. No real difficult or unexpected ones. All of them were exactly what you would expect from an employer. "Tell us about yourself, etc" The most unexpected question as probably one that tried to show that I was an analytical person. The question was something along the signs of if a project was running below expected completion what do you need to do to have it complete on time. Answer Question
Business Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.
The first interview is done by web cam. There are 23 questions asked by employer that is taped and sent to the hiring manager. This is not an interactive interview where you are with a live person, it is strictly answering their questions via webcam. The questions appear on the monitor and you have 30 seconds to answer the question.
Business Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Woodinville, WA) in March 2009.
Short conversation, straight in to take drug test then given a address and a start date.
- Will you work here for a long time. 1 Answer
none they said you will make this amount.
Business Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX) in February 2008.
She was very non-chalant and kind of clumsy
- How would you approach direct people? 1 Answer
Business Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in April 2010.
I was interview by two company representative on my both my 1st and 2nd intereview. do not say anything about aspiring to get you master or doctorate degree. kiewit trains their employees and frowns on business managers furthering their education outside of the company.
- Tell me about yourself 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review