Kiewit Corporation Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.7

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

Did one online video interview. Asked basic questions about my leadership experiences, why I wanted the job, and what specific division within Kiewit I wanted to work with.The video interview was a little bit sketchy but not too bad. You only have about 30 seconds to prepare an answer and one chance at answering the questions so make sure you are prepared going into it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a civil engineer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Buffalo, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I had the first interview, it was mostly management questions. I am waiting for my second interview date.

Interview Questions

• what would u do to deal with inactive coworker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Fairfield, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. 2 in person interview (project Manager and area manager)

Interview Questions

• When working in team what is a quality you lack and how are you going to improve yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

gave me a great deal no need to negotiate. Gave me my first job with no experience what so every.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in December 2010.

Interview

Applied to job online, received an email 2 months later asking for phone interview. Had the phone interview, waiting response.