Kiewit Corporation

Updated Feb 26, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had the first interview, it was mostly management questions. I am waiting for my second interview date.

Interview Question – what would u do to deal with inactive coworker?   View Answer

Fairfield, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview
2. 2 in person interview (project Manager and area manager)

Interview Question – When working in team what is a quality you lack and how are you going to improve yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – gave me a great deal no need to negotiate. Gave me my first job with no experience what so every.

Civil Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details – Applied to job online, received an email 2 months later asking for phone interview. Had the phone interview, waiting response.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiewit Corporation

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiewit Corporation Civil Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kiewit Corporation employees and interview candidates.