Kiewit Corporation

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer/Estimator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

It was very relaxed... simple questions like why construction, and many of the other questions were from the previous reviews. I was invited for on campus interview and after three months I had a second interview in NJ. The second interview took less that two hours. a week after the interview, I got a phone call with the offer.

It was pretty easy. I emailed them my argument and next morning the HR called with better offer

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Engineer/Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in January 2012.

I had an initial webcam interview. The manager i spoke with was extremely informative. I then followed up with a face to face with another member of management. Same as the last interview. Very informative. I have been asked to do one more face to face interview, to allow them the opportunity to make the correct decision. Great example to me, as a potential employee

Engineer Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online – interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in January 2012.

Phone Interview with HR/Outreach. Then 1 or 2 interviews with 2 hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose construction? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    Simple offer letter. If accepted, your employment was contigent on the results of your drug screening.

Engineer Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2011.

My interview process started after a career fair. I was called that night and scheduled a time to meet the very next day. It was with a very nice man who was with the company for over 30 years. The questions were pretty standard interview questions and it seemed more like a conversation. I was then flown into Omaha and was interviewed by 4 guys. One was pretty tough but the others more so wanted to get to know my personality. Overall it was an inviting environment with some very intelligent people.