Kiewit Corporation

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume during Career Fair where a recruiter looked over it. An email was sent to take a few tests then received an email for a phone screening. During the screening the woman asked if I was looking at any other companies when I said yes, she wanted to know the companies and starting putting the other companies down. Thought it was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Kiewit? Why made you interested in construction?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Intern Interview

Lincoln, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had a friend who had worked for Kiewit before who got me the job. I talked at the career fair with someone who seemed interested til I said I was interested in design which apparently was the wrong answer. Once I explained on a phone call that I was interested in other parts of construction he said he had a place for me and it was as simple as that. I had applied online before, but I'm pretty sure was rejected. So many easier to get through a career fair or friend.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in construction?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't, it was a good deal, though.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiewit Corporation

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiewit Corporation Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kiewit Corporation employees and interview candidates.