Kiewit Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Job Engineer Interview

Job Engineer
Vancouver, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly straight forward. I spent more time just talking about things I had done growing up than the job itself. The interviewer was fairly high up in the company, and had approximetly 20 years experience just in tthis company. I was bought lunch afterwards and continued to discuss potential job placement.

Interview Question – "What are your 5 year goals"?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In this economy, there really was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it deal. What can I say? The economy is not in the employee's favor right now.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiewit Corporation

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiewit Corporation Job Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kiewit Corporation employees and interview candidates.