Kiewit Corporation Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Brea, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first met with them at my college career fair. They emailed me back 2 weeks later scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview only lasted 15 mins. The next step was to do a hirevue one way interview. Its really awkward because its so impersonal and there is no interaction with anyone on the other side.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

on campus interview, relaxed beginning, quickly became serious with in-depth questions on technical knowledge. Then moved on to past experience and job history. asked about willingness to relocate and what long term career aspirations would be. All questions seemed fair. Would try to have more experience prior to interviewing if possible or become certified as an industry professional if possible.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

It was pretty painless. Started with an informal info session. After that they invited only a few of us to a "Meet and Greet" as a kind of first interview. During the Meet and Greet they talked more about Kiewit and what would generally be expected of us. We got to ask questions of their experiences with the company and talk about our skills in a very informal setting. A week later they invited me out to Denver, CO for a panel interview with 3+ interviews. This was a more formal setting. Overall, an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Came to College at a job fair, invited all people that stopped by booth to come to a conference room later that evening, put on a presentation then had small interviews with each person that was still interested after the presentation. If you passed the initial interview then they set up a flight from your college to their districted office for s second round of interviews. was offered a position after the second round

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation (New Orleans, LA) in October 2009.

Interview

An informal interview with a group of employees that would be my peers in the industry.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very orderly fashion. I was flown to the Northwest office and sat down with a panel of 3 people. They were very clear about the amount of work that Kiewit requires from its employees.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst job you have ever had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existing