Kiewit Corporation

Kiewit Corporation Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

on campus interview, relaxed beginning, quickly became serious with in-depth questions on technical knowledge. Then moved on to past experience and job history. asked about willingness to relocate and what long term career aspirations would be. All questions seemed fair. Would try to have more experience prior to interviewing if possible or become certified as an industry professional if possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in February 2012.

It was pretty painless. Started with an informal info session. After that they invited only a few of us to a "Meet and Greet" as a kind of first interview. During the Meet and Greet they talked more about Kiewit and what would generally be expected of us. We got to ask questions of their experiences with the company and talk about our skills in a very informal setting. A week later they invited me out to Denver, CO for a panel interview with 3+ interviews. This was a more formal setting. Overall, an easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2010.

Came to College at a job fair, invited all people that stopped by booth to come to a conference room later that evening, put on a presentation then had small interviews with each person that was still interested after the presentation. If you passed the initial interview then they set up a flight from your college to their districted office for s second round of interviews. was offered a position after the second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in October 2009.

An informal interview with a group of employees that would be my peers in the industry.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation in January 2011.

The interview was conducted in a very orderly fashion. I was flown to the Northwest office and sat down with a panel of 3 people. They were very clear about the amount of work that Kiewit requires from its employees.

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst job you have ever had?   View Answer
    Non-existing