Kiewit Corporation

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2010.

Interview Details – Came to College at a job fair, invited all people that stopped by booth to come to a conference room later that evening, put on a presentation then had small interviews with each person that was still interested after the presentation. If you passed the initial interview then they set up a flight from your college to their districted office for s second round of interviews. was offered a position after the second round

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview Details – on campus interview, relaxed beginning, quickly became serious with in-depth questions on technical knowledge. Then moved on to past experience and job history. asked about willingness to relocate and what long term career aspirations would be. All questions seemed fair. Would try to have more experience prior to interviewing if possible or become certified as an industry professional if possible.

Interview Question – what will your family think of your decision   Answer Question

Denver, CO

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was pretty painless. Started with an informal info session. After that they invited only a few of us to a "Meet and Greet" as a kind of first interview. During the Meet and Greet they talked more about Kiewit and what would generally be expected of us. We got to ask questions of their experiences with the company and talk about our skills in a very informal setting. A week later they invited me out to Denver, CO for a panel interview with 3+ interviews. This was a more formal setting. Overall, an easy process.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answers (2)

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New Orleans, LA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in October 2009.

Interview Details – An informal interview with a group of employees that would be my peers in the industry.

Interview Questions

Project Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted in a very orderly fashion. I was flown to the Northwest office and sat down with a panel of 3 people. They were very clear about the amount of work that Kiewit requires from its employees.

Interview Question – What was the worst job you have ever had?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-existing

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!