Kiewit Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume during Career Fair where a recruiter looked over it. An email was sent to take a few tests then received an email for a phone screening. During the screening the woman asked if I was looking at any other companies when I said yes, she wanted to know the companies and starting putting the other companies down. Thought it was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Kiewit? Why made you interested in construction?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2011.

Interview Details – I got the interview through a career fair held at our university. They had an info session the previous night, so that we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. The interview was very relaxed and he had a standard set of question he asked me. Went over my resume and asked me to give him more info about my experiences. He was very helpful and told me to email him if I had anymore questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!