Kiewit Corporation Interview Questions in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

2.5

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Woodcliff Lake, NJ).

Interview

Submitted Resume during Career Fair where a recruiter looked over it. An email was sent to take a few tests then received an email for a phone screening. During the screening the woman asked if I was looking at any other companies when I said yes, she wanted to know the companies and starting putting the other companies down. Thought it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kiewit? Why made you interested in construction?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair held at our university. They had an info session the previous night, so that we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. The interview was very relaxed and he had a standard set of question he asked me. Went over my resume and asked me to give him more info about my experiences. He was very helpful and told me to email him if I had anymore questions.

Interview Questions