Kiewit Infrastructure West
www.kiewit.com Omaha, NE

Kiewit Infrastructure West Business Development Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Specialist Interview

Littleton, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kiewit Infrastructure West in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was about three weeks between application and the first call.

The interviewer sneezed at the beginning of the interview call. This led to chat about illness and airplanes. After 10 minutes of actual work questions about my current job, he abruptly announced that this job entailed 30% travel. (This was NOT in the published job announcement--I went back and checked.)

He told me that I couldn't handle the travel, and so this was a poor fit. I barely squeezed in a question about when the company would be changing to video conferencing (to save money, reduce carbon footprint, control health-care costs, bring work-life balance to the job, etc.) He cut off my question. Answer: "Doesn't fit our business."

Wow. ADA much?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   View Answer
  • Tell me about what you do now.   View Answer
  • I'm sorry, I'm not following very well. Tell me again about what you do now.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kiewit Infrastructure West? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiewit Infrastructure West Business Development Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kiewit Infrastructure West employees and interview candidates.