Kilpatrick Stockton

www.kilpatricktownsend.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Legal Secretary Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kilpatrick Stockton in May 2011.

Since the firm is known primarily for IP and Trademark work, they are tech savvy. My initial communication with HR was through e-mail. Therefore definitely have electronic copies of your resume available. When they expressed serious interest, I spoke with HR by phone to set up a 1:1 interview. The 1:1 was pretty easygoing. Even if you submit electronically, still bring a hard copy for the in person ineterview. The manager was very friendly. The manager called me back within the week to extend an offer. Support staff friendly with each other but attorneys don't really talk to the support staff. Office environment relaxed, jean Fridays.

Interview Questions
Not a lot of room to negotiate. I would ask for the median as your initial proposal so even if they offer you less, you still end up higher than your lowest range.