Kimball International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimball International

Showroom Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kimball International in July 2010.

The interview process at the time was a series of three. The first interview was somewhat informal with the regional manager. The second was with another employee from the team and the third was a panel interview. The panel interview was conducted by six members of the team and may or may not include another manager flown in from out of town. The questions are very standardized and each member of the team takes a turn asking a series of questions while the others take notes.

Interview Questions
    • Not having a sales background, I struggled with the sales specific questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kimball International.

Sent resume to hiring manager from online listing. Received call for phone interview, had panel interview with 4 people, job shadowed for 1 hour with an Account Manager. At the end of this job shadow I was given a formal written offer.

Interview Questions
    • I can't really remember, it was several years ago. I would say questions about how you would handle a difficult customer or teammate.   Answer Question

Worked for Kimball International? Contribute to the Community!