Kimberly-Clark Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2009.

Two brand managers from Kimberly Clark came to campus. They held a "get-to-know-you" event the night before interviews, and all MBA marketing students were invited. The event consisted of dinner followed by bowling. This event was basically a screening event for them to decide who to interview the following day.

That night, they called the candidates they had selected to interview and scheduled interview times for the following day. I participated in 2 back to back interviews which were about 45 minutes a piece. The first interview was behavior based, and the 2nd interview was case based. About 7 days after the interview, they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in Neenah, WI?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about an advertisement that you think is effective. Why is it effective?   Answer Question
No negotiations for interns.

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in May 2009.

Good.

Interview Questions
    Couldn't negotiate anything really.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!