Kimberly-Clark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2009.

Interview Details – Two brand managers from Kimberly Clark came to campus. They held a "get-to-know-you" event the night before interviews, and all MBA marketing students were invited. The event consisted of dinner followed by bowling. This event was basically a screening event for them to decide who to interview the following day.

That night, they called the candidates they had selected to interview and scheduled interview times for the following day. I participated in 2 back to back interviews which were about 45 minutes a piece. The first interview was behavior based, and the 2nd interview was case based. About 7 days after the interview, they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations for interns.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in May 2009.

Interview Details – Good.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Couldn't negotiate anything really.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!