Kimberly-Clark

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer III Interview

Engineer III

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2010.

Interview Details – One of three candidates interviewing for the same position at the same time. Very awkward and unprofessional.

Interview Question – example of a time when you had conflict with an employee   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – lowballed the salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer III Interview

Engineer III

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and heard back a month or so later. I had a 1:1 telephone screen with someone from the recruiting company. Most of the answers were straight off my resume. The recruiting company was very good throughout the process with contacting my via phone and email and kept me up to date on what next steps were.

I then had a 1:1 interview with one of the plant engineers. This was pretty much a repeat of the first phone interview.

This was followed by an on-site interview. This was 1/2 a day of group and 1:1 interviews at the plant. The questions were mostly scripted and followed the STAR model. The second half of the day was spent with a Realtor checking out town.

Once past this, there was an online personality test.

Several weeks later, K-C made an offer for another engineering job and I took it. All of the intial onboarding including offer and acceptance was done online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – K-C was generous with salary, vacation, and relocation. There wasn't much room to negotiate anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!

Kimberly-Clark Videos

Kimberly-Clark – Why Work for Us?

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional products. But look behind… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimberly-Clark Engineer III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimberly-Clark employees and interview candidates.