Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Engineer III Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in June 2010.

Applied online and heard back a month or so later. I had a 1:1 telephone screen with someone from the recruiting company. Most of the answers were straight off my resume. The recruiting company was very good throughout the process with contacting my via phone and email and kept me up to date on what next steps were.

I then had a 1:1 interview with one of the plant engineers. This was pretty much a repeat of the first phone interview.

This was followed by an on-site interview. This was 1/2 a day of group and 1:1 interviews at the plant. The questions were mostly scripted and followed the STAR model. The second half of the day was spent with a Realtor checking out town.

Once past this, there was an online personality test.

Several weeks later, K-C made an offer for another engineering job and I took it. All of the intial onboarding including offer and acceptance was done online.

Interview Questions
K-C was generous with salary, vacation, and relocation. There wasn't much room to negotiate anything.

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Engineer III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2010.

One of three candidates interviewing for the same position at the same time. Very awkward and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • example of a time when you had conflict with an employee   Answer Question

lowballed the salary