Kimberly-Clark

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

There were several opportunities to learn more about the company and the interview process before the interview took place.

They asked mainly behavioral questions centered around past experiences and how you handled certain situations. Overall the interview was very well done and the recruiter was very attentive and helpful throughout the interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you helped a friend solve a problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Contacted through school. Basic interview based on the STAR format. Strongly emphasized analysis and statistical skills. Looking for specific examples of teamwork, in depth data analysis, and the results. Be able to explain why you want to work at Kimberly Clark. Also experiences about leadership and working with a difficult team member. Very specific examples are always preferred over general concepts.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were STAR format - How have you led a team? How did you solve a problem with statistical analysis? What were the results?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

The first round interview was simply behavioral. The recruiter just wanted to get to know me better, asked about who I was, things on my resume. Second and final round interview will be at the company headquarters and will be technical.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to make a decision and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2014.

Spoke with them at my school's career fair and received an on-campus interview invitation a short while later. A few days before the interview was an information session with catered food, where the two people from KC were very friendly and informative. The initial interview was fairly laid back and entirely behavioral based. About a week after this, I was invited to Neenah, WI for an on-site interview. KC took care of all the travel and hotel arrangements. Almost immediately upon arriving in Wisconsin, I boarded a bus and took a tour of the surrounding area. Pretty spread out, but not terrible. After finishing this tour, we arrived at the Neenah Conference Center for dinner and more information about the company and what it offered. After this we were taken to the hotel for the night. The next day we woke up early and had breakfast at the hotel, then went to a nearby manufacturing facility to take a tour and see how the products were made and the mill ran. Finally, we were taken to KC's main building for interviews. There were 3 hour long behavioral interviews and one case study, which was actually pretty fun. The behavioral interviews were pretty arduous, since they were basically back to back to back and it was sometimes difficult to come up with new answers to similar questions. I told them my preference was Roswell, Georgia instead of Neenah and they worked very hard to accommodate this when I got my offer. I accepted the offer for Roswell. The people the whole way through this interview process seemed to genuinely care about what you were saying and what your future plans were, which is why I accepted the offer to work here.

Interview Questions
    • Examining a case study to determine whether or not a project should continue to be pursued, changed, or cancelled based on reading emails from made up employees.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, but that was fine with me because of the good starting salary and upward potential after a couple years.

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2014.

30 minute screening interview on campus and then an invite to corporate office

Interview Questions
    • Please explain ROI to someone without a finance background and then as if they were a finance professor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through the career services and got an interview at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin. Interviews consisted of mostly behavior based questions and one case study.

Interview Questions
    • Describe NPV to a financial professional and to non-finance professional?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Hotel and dinner the night before the interview. A tour of facilities and four 1 hour interviews the following day. A lot of behavioral based questions and a case study where you have to sort through a number of emails and make a recommendation on whether or not to pursue a project.

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Met with recruiters at my university's career fair. Was then invited for the first round on-campus interview. The interview was about 30 minutes long and was all behavioral questions. About a week later heard back and was invited for second/final round at the Roswell office. This interview consisted of four 1 hour interviews. Mostly behavioral questions with one "inbox simulation" which consisted of reading through multiple e-mails as if it was my first day on the job and preparing for a meeting with my boss. Had to understand financial concepts such as NPV.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the concept of NPV to someone without a financial background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2013.

Great interview team, process and university recruiting program. The people are outstanding and answered all of my questions. I certainly knew KC was the place for me to begin my career.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Applied through career center at school. Was selected for an on campus interview. Had a meet and greet the night before the interview with 3 people from the company. Initial interview was very casual, mostly behavioral, with one technical question. Then was invited to for an interview at the Neenah Wisconsin campus. two day interview process day one was a town tour and dinner. day two was a manufacturing plan tour and four 45 minute interviews. 3 of the interviews were behavioral and technical, while the fourth was a case study.