Kimberly-Clark Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health.

Interview

I applied online. 2 days after I got a called from HR to do phone screen interview, and one on one with hiring manager/HR repesentative interviews 3 days after.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/pressure?   1 Answer

Document Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health (Roswell, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

First interview by phone, HR screening. Then, formal interviews (4+) with hiring manager and people who would be involve with the position. The 4 manager used the Technique STAR: Situation, Technique, Action, Result during the interview

Interview Questions

• How do you take criticism?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health.

Interview

upload resume, application, required skills test, if pass an initial interview with union employee panel, second interview with operations management, HR presents job offer, if accepted 3 weeks orientation, and then transfer to floor for team and initial job training position. team training for 90 days before job is considered permanent.

Interview Questions

• if someone yelled at you and they were wrong, how would you react and why?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

It was pleasant! Met with 3 people. They asked good questions and pushed me to give good answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about problems you have helped solve   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me a great offer, which I happily accepted.

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health (Roswell, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

HR - Phone Interview, then five individual interviews in one day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Negotiate and ask for a bonus.

Finance Inernship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health (Brighton, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was OK. Firstly they do a telephonic interview and also some online tests. But you need to be quite patient because the outcomes aren't told in a week.I had to wait three weeks, emails weren't timely replied and constant calling would put me through to numerous lines and what not. When I made it to the assessment centre and was done, I was and am pretty confident that I made it but a week later when I got rejected and was given a telephonic feedback, the lady on the phone contradicted her own statements, stating out of three activities, I was top in 1, was nervous in the interview (isn't that normal) and she said presentation was brilliant but had some figures (numbers) problems but as I was still a student at uni, as per she said, I was not to know everything. So general idea was that the whole process at the end was biased.

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health in January 2009.

Interview

Just one interviewer. I liked the position, however everything was frozen by mid January and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of you working through others and achieving the result   Answer Question