Kimberly-Clark Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied online and interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health.

Interview Details – upload resume, application, required skills test, if pass an initial interview with union employee panel, second interview with operations management, HR presents job offer, if accepted 3 weeks orientation, and then transfer to floor for team and initial job training position. team training for 90 days before job is considered permanent.

Interview Question – if someone yelled at you and they were wrong, how would you react and why?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was pleasant!

Met with 3 people. They asked good questions and pushed me to give good answers.

Interview Question – Tell me about problems you have helped solve   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made me a great offer, which I happily accepted.

Planning Analyst Interview

Planning Analyst
Roswell, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health in March 2010.

Interview Details – HR - Phone Interview, then five individual interviews in one day.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Negotiate and ask for a bonus.

Business Developer Interview

Business Developer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kimberly-Clark Health in January 2009.

Interview Details – Just one interviewer. I liked the position, however everything was frozen by mid January and I never heard back from them.

Interview Question – Give an example of you working through others and achieving the result   Answer Question

Worked for Kimberly-Clark Health? Contribute to the Community!